IT.COM

information Which Keyword based domain parking has best CPC?

NameSilo
Watch

Nayem Hasan

Established Member
Impact
Hello Friends,

I need information about domain parking. Please take a look my question. Please help me if you know much more about that.

1. Which keyword has best CPC?
2. Do i need to keep that keyword in my domain? Example: If i will select "Health" related keyword, so do i need to keep Health in my domain. Like this: abouthealt dot com, healthandfood dot com etc?
3. Is there any provider where i can put keyword. Also parked site will show keyword related ads? Example: If i will use abouthealth dot com as a parked site and parked it anywhere and put health keyword when i will park. Will they show health related ads?
4. At the moment i am using sedo parking. Are they good? And how fast they are paying? Is there any other parking company who is best?
5. If i can park only one domain in SEDO but i looked at bodis also but they are asking more domains. So am i able to test 1 domain with bodis?

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back