IT.COM

domains Which is worse: The name or the shame?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
So I have not been reading much within the industry over the last couple weeks. I see headlines on Domaining.com and use that as a point of reference. I really don’t have interest in discussing the coronavirus with people who have no background in infectious disease, science or medicine so I have not been involved […]

Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
So I have not been reading much within the industry over the last couple weeks. I see headlines on Domaining.com and use that as a point of reference. I really don’t have interest in discussing the coronavirus with people who have no background in infectious disease, science or medicine so I have not been involved […]

Continue Reading

... instead of scammer buying it /reg., I prefer domainers put a price tag of $100k+. (... + counting-on their ability to hold / renew domain names for many years). The #1 cybersecurity solution to keep individuals, etc and their data / $ safe. (y)

Last edited:
•••
Not judging people who do, but i won't go near a Coronavirus domain personally, trying to profit from a pandemic/worry/misery and death just doesn't sit right with my own morals, the joy you get from selling a domain, i wouldn't be able to have that with this and i wouldn't be able to go to bed at night proud of myself that i profited or am trying to profit from a global pandemic.

A coronavirus domain will be used for infomation, i believe information for the general public on this horrible disease should be free.

I'm sure some people will read my comment and try to defend reason for profiting from Coronavirus ie. companies trying to find a cure for profit, maybe it's because I'm from the UK and used to not paying for health (NHS), but i also look at people trying to help at no cost (medical staff/volenteers).

As said not judging, it's not for me to judge, i can only speak for myself and i wouldn't be able to look at myself in the mirror and be proud of myself profiting or 'trying' to profit from this.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back