NameSilo

Which HTML editor do you use ?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

nava

New Member
Impact
0
I will like to get your views on HTML editors, Do you use your own hand code style or do you use any editor, which editor do you like for HTML ?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I am using Dreamweaver.
a tip from me. if you have money, go for dreamweaver, if not, go for Notepad++
 
0
•••
i use both dreamweaver and notepad++. when i have to do serious editing, i use dreamweaver, but when i need to edit like one line of code really quick, i use notepad++. difference is mainly loading time (and i'm impatient lol)
 
0
•••
gEdit on ubuntu with plenty of hacking, but when I am at work Notepad++. :D
 
0
•••
I use DreamWeaver. For small change, I will use Smultron (free and good versatile editor for Mac)
I heard good review of XSitePro as well.
 
0
•••
i use both dreamweaver and notepad++. when i have to do serious editing, i use dreamweaver, but when i need to edit like one line of code really quick, i use notepad++. difference is mainly loading time (and i'm impatient lol)


I dont see much difference between notepad++ and dreamweaver if you are on a simple work. but for professional go with dreamweaver.
still i would suggest you to use notepad++ if you dont have much money.
or the bad way, go for warez ( i seriously suggest you not to do this PLEASE!)
 
0
•••
I first started off with Evrsoft 1st Page, mainly because it was free and it worked for me.
Nowadays I use Dreamweaver, as it is best in its sort.
 
0
•••
Dreamweaver or PHPDesigner 2008.
 
0
•••
I use notepad only. It's tricky doing long coding with it lol But I'm a simple guy :)
 
0
•••
I'm using dreamweaver and notepad too. If working with php and MySql, i use phpdesigner. There are many editors now that are good.
 
0
•••
BBEdit for Mac.
 
0
•••
I use notepad++, it is good enough for me, I also have DW, but not really like use it, may be what i need is too simple to use DW.
 
0
•••
Dreamweaver is the best followed by notepad++
 
0
•••
I'm using Smurltron on my macbook and phase5 on windows machines
 
0
•••
Everyone have their own preference. I use Notepad++. :D
 
0
•••
I use Dreamweaver sometimes, but I mainly use PHP Designer ( not only for HTML :D ).
 
0
•••
Microsoft Web Expression.. No need for anything else.. unlink front page its actually really strict to the standards
 
0
•••
notepad ++ or dreamweaver depending on what i'm doing :)
 
0
•••
I use Dreamweaver from time to time and Notepad++
 
0
•••
HTML editor?

I haven't done just HTML in some time. I use Visual Studio 2008 (at work where its paid for) and Visual Web developer express at home (it's free). I do a lot of .net and ajax and love the VWD built in AJAX support. I love AjaX and use the crap out of it so I'm a bit biased in the regard. Good luck
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back