Dynadot

advice which extension should I choose for my website ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

cybernet

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Hello pros,

For my music website I found great keyword but only couple of the extensions are available for reg. keyword make sense with all this extensions so which extension is much better for my website ? Extensions are :

.cc
.today
.website
.ws
.tube
.network
.global
.club ( $129 then regular renewal )

note : club make perfect sense but little expensive ..

Thank you for your opinions !

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think 🤔 You like .club than go for it. Personally I recommend .cc out of the extensions you mentioned.

•••
•••
•••
Regarding SEO purely, none of these domains present any substantial drawback or benefit. It comes down to choosing one that will be more memorable and catchy to visitors. Having that in mind, if it is the .club domain, you should not try to save a little money on the domain registration by choosing a sub-optimal domain.
You aim to make a profit on your website, it is reasonable to expect some expenses. Do not go cheap.

•••
Hello Branko ,

Thank you for your kind advise , currently I found the extension available and created my website. I found .NET I would love to go for .COM but it wasnt available. Thank you again and Have a good day :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
my new website : music360.net

Regards.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back