IT.COM

advice Where to start selling Domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

coco77

Top Member
Impact
Hey guys,

I am back lol I just wanted to know the best platform for selling domains. To other domainers or end-users? I have a few I do not want to develop and looking just for a fast quick buck.

SEDO?

Any advice is appreciated from this n00b!

Thank you!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome back! Either here on NP, Sedo or GoDaddy. You could also try Uniregistry, Epik, NameSilo, or any of the other platforms.

•••
Welcome back! Either here on NP, Sedo or GoDaddy. You could also try Uniregistry, Epik, NameSilo, or any of the other platforms.

Awesome. Thank you Silent.
Is it possible to be listed on GoDaddy, SEDO or other services at the same time?

•••
Sure, but if you are doing paid auctions, I would only do one. Could get hairy otherwise.

•••
SEDO, Afternic, GoDaddy and NameJet are the 4 biggest marketplaces.

Here, on NamePros, if you want to sell to domainers.

4.cn and West.xyz if you want to target Chinese investors.

BrandBucket, Namerific and Branddo to sell branddables (outrageous markup, but may take a long while to sell)
...You could also try Uniregistry, Epik, NameSilo, or any of the other platforms.
There are more of these, like AlpNames, too. However, these registrars' marketplaces are much smaller and limited, for example: Namesilo only for domains registered with them. Same thing with some others.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back