advice Selling domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

slkn

Data Analytics & Machine LearningEstablished Member
Impact
Hello Domainers,

Some questions about selling domains:

1. Whats the best platform where investors would pay more / high end users? Are GoDaddy and Namejet for cheappy users vs Sedo, Flippa, Afternic to get higher profits (buyers willing to pay more)?

2. What platform related to what domainers? Sedo to European, GoDaddy to North America, Afternic, Flippa?? What about Spanish domainers platform, where to find these buyers?

3. How do you select and approach target buyers (outbound)? Linkedin, forums, expos? Or landing page, links, domainer profile, ads (inbound) ?

4. When Paypal or Escrow transfer fees, it is fair to split bwt buyer and seller (example at 3%, so 1.5 each) ?

5. Efty is used as a sales landing page builder. Is is efficient enough? Does it make the domain more credible or sense of responsible ownership vs parking ads? If so, what tool you recommend for sales page?

Thank you all for your advice!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@DomaHub I just like the having the option to cancel at anytime without having lost on a full year subscription. I also only recently started using Efty and was/am still open to other similar services, like DomaHub for example.

•••
@DomaHub I just like the having the option to cancel at anytime without having lost on a full year subscription. I also only recently started using Efty and was/am still open to other similar services, like DomaHub for example.

Cool, thank you for your responses :xf.wink:

Do send me a PM if you are interested in trying out DomaHub!

•••
Just wanted to update the good folks of this thread--

We just launched a new marketplace (we're calling it the "hub" after DomaHub :xf.wink:)

Read more about it on our blog --
https://medium.com/@domahub/introducing-domain-hubs-635eccb2202f

Here's a picture example
1*_-7upCeV0Pl2FpmOyqOzCg.png

And a live example from one of our users --

https://irepublic.com

•••
As a beginner in this business, I'm using EFTY and paying for $6 a month(Basic Plan). As per my experience, it is good for a beginner as you can generate sales landing pages with different themes and also upload your own logo to add more value and attraction to buyers.

•••
I Have sold only two domains at sedo and some at flippa, but if you have quality names than buyer will find you.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back