Domain Empire

Where To Buy Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

GW123

Established Member
Impact
Hey Everyone, i recently posted a few days ago asking where to sell domains and got some great advice and suggestions so thought i would flip it and see if i could get a similar response on where you guys actually go to pick up your domains, any advice/suggestions would be really helpful, thankyou for reading!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hey Everyone, i recently posted a few days ago asking where to sell domains and got some great advice and suggestions so thought i would flip it and see if i could get a similar response on where you guys actually go to pick up your domains, any advice/suggestions would be really helpful, thankyou for reading!

some members have bought domains from me

:)

•••
Namepros, godaddy auctions, flippa, namejet, via Whois contact are most popular probably

•••
Depending on budget and what type of domains you want to buy. If you going for new hand reg domains then GoDaddy is a good idea......if u wanna pick up already registered domains for a good price then the marketplace here at NP is a good place to check out. Do your homework first, learn as much as you can from threads here on NP, then buy when u ready

•••
It is a open market, you can buy domains even from me as well.
NP is also one of the best option.
Others are
Flippa
Godaddy
Sedo
Namejet
It's up to you and also if you like aged or new......

•••
looks like somebody stole your thread title to make their own blog post

imo....

•••
eBay, BrandBucket, Sedo, DropCatch.com

•••
Thankyou all for your replies, i now have some good ideas/suggestions to test out :)

•••
My signature is a good place to start from :P

•••
I agree with @Haris100. A lot of people post within their signature block. (I'm included.) I have a link to my whole portfolio (which I would love to sell as a whole), as well as links to some of my Marketplace listings. You can even link to a portfolio on other websites like Flippa. It's a way to possibly get more (free) publicity.

If on a mobile phone, you will need to see the desktop view of the website to see the signature block.

•••
You are already at the right place to buy domains ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back