Dynadot

Where to sell domain names?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

itommy

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

Besides using this forum to sell domains, do you have any suggestions for other domain marketplaces to sell domain names?

I have some domains and I want to sell them. I am finding a good place that easy to sell with my expected price?

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sedo, Afternic, Godaddy, Flippa, BrandBucket

Listing them on these sites does not mean they will sell, even if listed for $20. Selling domains depends on the quality of the names

Last edited:
•••
I prefer Epik for price and security for the transactions but the names are listed with other markets as well to get exposure.

•••
The issue I have with Sedo are the doggon fees!

•••
•••
I also use Undeveloped. It has a nice, clean design and is easy to use.

•••
Use Flippa.com , Sedo, Godaddy auctions, Adwords, Facebook , namepros and professional agents who are always looking to purchase awesome domain names.

•••
Setup your own landing pages using Efty.com to save commissions. Most of the end users will come to by typing the domain name on browser directly.

Apart from this, you can list the domains on Afternic, Sedo, Undeveloped, Godaddy, Epik to get an extra exposure.

•••
•••
Which ones gave you orders and good price for your domains?

•••
Which ones gave you orders and good price for your domains?
every single domain is UNIQUE
while every marketplace have their own style
you should try by your self

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back