Dynadot

Where to place .info names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
hi all,
I have about 480 names out of which about 98% are .info names.I would like to get a parking site that would offer good revenue for those names.looking at the other parking sites,good results come out with .com..net or .biz names
any help would be highly appreciated.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think it matters the keywords more than the extenstion... Although I just park all mine at Sedo, alot of people park theres at NameDrive.

•••
odongo said:
hi all,
I have about 480 names out of which about 98% are .info names.I would like to get a parking site that would offer good revenue for those names.looking at the other parking sites,good results come out with .com..net or .biz names
any help would be highly appreciated.

:hi:

You could try iMonetize.com. They optimize your domains using most of the major Parking companies to see where your domains perform best. They do this for each domain.
It takes a month or so to optimize the domains fully so be patient.

Don't be surprised if you don't make much money. Domain Parking works best for domains that get lots of natural traffic.

The owner of iMonetize told me he is coming up with a program for domains that don't get lots of traffic but I don't know the details.

Another advantage to using them is you can ride along on their contractual agreements with the various Parking Companies and get into Parking Programs you may not be able to on your own.

Or you can try and get into Moniker's Traffic Club.

Go to Moniker's site for the details.

Alternatively you can Park and list them for sale at Sedo.

Sedo has a big german customer base and the german community seem to like .Info domains alot.

I would suggest you see if the .de version of your .info domains is registered.

If it is , you might have a chance to sell it.

You could Park your domains elsewhere and just list them fo sale at Sedo.

But...

By Parking the domains you want to sell at Sedo, you eliminate the $50
mininum commission fee and will pay just 10%.

Thus, if you get a $100 offer on a domain and want to accept the offer, you'll
get $90 instead of $50.

Recently I bought a .Info domain for $1 on one of the forums that had only a week to go before expiration. I had no desire to renew the name.

I listed it at Sedo.

The domain had expired a few days when Sedo emailed me that a buyer had offered $200 for the name.

I quickly renewed it and the domain was sold.

I was lucky! But only because I had listed the domain for sale.

I hope this is all clear.

Good luck,
Patrick :imho:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back