NameSilo

Where to go with IDNs?

Labeled as question in IDN and Emoji Domain Discussion, started by chateaudns, Jul 4, 2020

Replies:
Views:

1. Mike Goodman

Mike Goodman Established Member

Hi Folks,

I accidentally bought xn—wne-nma.com a few days ago - it translates to wine.com. So I've been trying to find out about it but not getting very far.

I have no idea from which language it is, for starters. Does anybody have any idea? It doesn't get a response in Japanese and Chinese online translators including the ones in threads on this site. It was listed as "wine.com" when I bought it - I thought the site would offer a ridiculous price but it let me enter a bid and I didn't realise until I got the confirmation email.

Where would the best place to sell it be? Is it possible to find end users for that language?

How should I value it? If you have any idea how much it should be worth, please post here and tell me how you got to that price. Is it a duffer or did I get lucky :)

Last edited: Jul 4, 2020
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice