Dynadot

Where to find discount LLL.com's and LLL.net?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

lovelife20111

Restricted (Market)
Impact
Hi,

Does anyone know where I can find discount LLL.com and LLL.net domains for pennies on the dollar?

Please send me a private message for your response. Greatly appreciate your help :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,

Does anyone know where I can find discount LLL.com and LLL.net domains for pennies on the dollar?

Please send me a private message for your response. Greatly appreciate your help :)

Whats your budget for LLL.Com & .Net ?

Think like this always and sooner you will grow rich :)

Last edited:
•••
Hi,

The same place you find gold for pennies on the dollar. Leprechauns.

•••
The same place you find gold for pennies on the dollar. Leprechauns.
Well played, sir.

My 2c... the original post is nonsensical. If someone knows about pennies on the dollar premium domains, why on earth would they divulge that information to you? And why would you expect them to? Pull the other one, it has bells on it.

•••
Hi,

I do. But.. what's my incentive to tell you where?

•••
Chapter Four of Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill:

"Why waist time looking for crazy deals when you can ask people in forums"

•••
Hi,

In the mid 1990's. Does anyone have a time machine?

Brad

•••
Pennies on the Dollar huh?

Buy my ebook for $9.99 where I talk about 9 different ways of making money by buying cheap pennies on the dollar LL.com and LLL.com.
4 different ways to approach the seller and buy it no money down.
Wait!
If you buy before 4PM today, I will even throw in a few domains into your account without your knowledge (A -$4.99 value)
Also for first 10 people, a free color picture containing a list of all LL and LLL.com domain names ($.0000 value)
Here is what Noob from Ky has to say about the program:'the program is wonderful'

If you buy the paperback edition at $19.99, two free tickets to my LL.com bootcamp where we travel the world at your expense and talk domains.

•••
I didnt realize this was a comedy channel!

•••
Keep dreaming and searching.

I've found some sweet deals on LLL and CCC.

•••
put your money aside and wait for the xmas time - loads of domainers will need cash then and you will find bargains around.

Gl
H

•••
I stumbled into some domain names due to death of the owner. I know nothing so that is why I am here to learn.

•••
•••
April fools?

EDIT: Sorry I thought this was a new post on April 1st. But this was a serious question I guess.

•••
I know a way. You send them an amazon/itunes/godaddy gift card value worth of $1000. Then you can get a lll .net for $0.01! B-)

Or... if you have bought a bottle of Lafite 1982 at the year 1982 for low low cheap price. Then you can exchange for a decent LLL .com today for $xx only! This is just value exchange....coz you only spent $xx for that wine at 1982.... the idea is like that......

•••
I hate to say it lovelife20111 but those days are long gone my friend. The only way you’re going to get your hands on LLL domain is by spending 4-5 figures on them, not pennies. Sorry.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back