IT.COM

information Where can I check all the Domain Names on all Tlds in one go?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Shaan Chopra

Established Member
Impact
Hi,

I want to know which is the best site where I can get all the "domain name avaliable" on all Tlds in one go. I am using multiple sites as of now for this.

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,

I want to know which is the best site where I can get all the "domain name avaliable" on all Tlds in one go. I am using multiple sites as of now for this. Thanks

The best one is Uniregistry.

•••
There are a couple ways to see if a domain you want is available. First, simply type the URL into Name.com's search—we'll tell you if the domain can be registered or not. Or, search for the domain in Whois Lookup.

•••
I tried Dofo.com but my broadband provider blocks it due to child settings - what kind of site is that, haha, probably incorrect child block.
What kind of broadband provider is yours! :D

I'll send a PM to check it further.

•••
•••
so u got one domain name, and u wanna check which tlds its taken in and not taken in?

or research prospective name whats difference

Samer

Last edited:
•••
Correct I have a name and I want to know on which all tlds is it available.

like count how many? mine showed all them.

Curious to see the most popular tool for this.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
Shaan,

I've also wanted to know this for quite some time.

I've been using iwantmyname.com, it's got a nice interface & you can hide everything that's already registered which makes it easier to read. It's comprehensive but incomplete so I switch between that and
Gandi.net, as gandi also gives a good long list.

I've looked at namesilo.com It offers me a .club for $1.59, when on Gandi or Namecheap that same domain is on sale at around $6000. I trust Namecheap and I think Gandi is reputable - I don't think namesilo is quite fully developed....

It would be great if there was a one website search all domains facility.

Good luck

That is exactly what I have been doing from one place to another. I have not tried Gandi will definitely try it once.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back