Dynadot

When can I purchase this domain registered on EPIK?

NameSilo
Watch

cubit

Impact
Here is what WHOIS SAYS:
Registrar:
Epik Inc.

Registered On:
2019-12-19

Expires On:
2022-12-19

Updated On:
2023-01-30

clientTransferProhibited
redemptionPeriod

There is this domain on epik I have my eyes on, Seems like it went to redemption period on 30th Jan or 19 dec? I am not sure,

Could anyone of you tell me when it will be available to purchase if they do not renew it?

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Within some days it will go in Pending Delete (supposing it's a .com)
You can already submit a backorder for example in SAV or Catched.
Or use the GD Domain Monitor to check when the status changes and then backorder it in any platform you like

•••
Use drop catch service. Sometime you must use more than 1 drop catch services since after dropped, domain registration is a competition between many drop catch services if it is a good name. If it is not very good, in rare occasion you can manually registered it after dropped. But almost all good domains, even you thought only you realized it is expired, there must be other parties interested in that name, especially if it is .com.

Drop catch services use program to try registering a domain many times in just a second after drop. So don't you think you can compete with them if the name is popular and worth good value.. Just after 2 second after dropping, it will be registered to one of drop catch services...

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back