NameSilo

purchases How I can recover my expired Domain | kayfiz dot com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

KashifPMT

Impact

I have owned this domain since 13.06.2019 and my entire business stands on this digital platform. Unfortunately I was ill due to Covid19 and couldn't manage the renewal of my domain and when I came back to my business to check emails it was told that I'm no longer owner of this website. Guys can you tell me how I can recover it instantly?

Registered On:
2019-06-13

Expires On:
2023-06-13

Updated On:
2022-07-19

ok

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It should still be in the redemption phase? Speak to the company that holds your domain and pay the late fee.......if you can

Not much / no info on Wayback Machine, no backlinks and your FB page has not been updated in 2 years - does not seem to me the kind of domain that is the backbone of any business.......

Last edited:
•••
It should still be in the redemption phase? Speak to the company that holds your domain and pay the late fee.......if you can

Not much / no info on Wayback Machine, no backlinks and your FB page has not been updated in 2 years - does not seem to me the kind of domain that is the backbone of any business.......
I'm doing apparel business which was mostly based on emails. That's why this is important to me. Are you sure I can get it back while it was expired on 13.06.2022. My developer is saying it couldn't be revert back. Please suggest the complete way. I will be very humble to you.

•••
I'm doing apparel business which was mostly based on emails. That's why this is important to me. Are you sure I can get it back while it was expired on 13.06.2022. My developer is saying it couldn't be revert back. Please suggest the complete way. I will be very humble to you.
Where did you register the domain?

•••

I have owned this domain since 13.06.2019 and my entire business stands on this digital platform. Unfortunately I was ill due to Covid19 and couldn't manage the renewal of my domain and when I came back to my business to check emails it was told that I'm no longer owner of this website. Guys can you tell me how I can recover it instantly?

Registered On:
2019-06-13

Expires On:
2023-06-13

Updated On:
2022-07-19

ok

It now shows -
Updated Date: 2022-07-25

It was likely sold on GoDaddy expired auctions and moved to a new owner, which is unfortunate.

I will tag @Joe Styler and @Paul Nicks at GoDaddy. Maybe one of them can help you with the status.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
It now shows -
Updated Date: 2022-07-25

It was likely sold on GoDaddy expired auctions and moved to a new owner, which is unfortunate.

I will tag @Joe Styler and @Paul Nicks at GoDaddy. Maybe one of them can help you with the status.

Brad
Hi Ford, any update please?

•••
Hello this name expired where it was registered, you stated publicdomainregistry.com, and then was sold on our auctions and now has a new owner. You would have to contact the new owner at this time to try and buy it from them. Unfortunately you exceeded the maximum amount of time allowed to renew it where you had it registered and it was sold to a new owner and moved to GoDaddy.com after the sale.

This article I wrote a while back is still accurate and will point you in the right direction to try and buy the name back from the new owner. https://www.godaddy.com/garage/how-to-buy-a-domain-that-someone-else-owns/

•••
Sorry to know, as Joe Styler told, You have only one option , buy it from the new owner.

•••
Hello this name expired where it was registered, you stated publicdomainregistry.com, and then was sold on our auctions and now has a new owner. You would have to contact the new owner at this time to try and buy it from them. Unfortunately you exceeded the maximum amount of time allowed to renew it where you had it registered and it was sold to a new owner and moved to GoDaddy.com after the sale.

This article I wrote a while back is still accurate and will point you in the right direction to try and buy the name back from the new owner.
Thank you Joe for your swift response. I think I should move forward with new domain name. Thanks!

•••
You could always see what the new owner would sell the name to you for at least first before going the new name route.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back