Dynadot

discuss What's your Angel Number?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
https://thesecretofthetarot.com/angel-numbers/

Were you aware we all have angel numbers? What's yours? The domain/brand/name industry is so much fun, I can hardly stand it. I just learned mine is 1020 and my wife's is 630. How so? While your angel number isn't necessarily your birth date, my wife was born on June 30th ie. 630, and I was born on October 20th ie.1020. Ironically my wife awakens at 6:30 every morning, but I don't know what happens to me at 10:20 other than my heart beats:xf.rolleyes:

So what does this have to do with domains? Potentially a lot if you think about it. Now I didn't buy the domain Angel630.com for my wife and I didn't buy Angel1020.com for myself, but they would make for pretty good email addresses imho. Plus my wife said mine should be Devil1020 instead of Angel1020:xf.rolleyes: for I'm no Angel.

In your home town there are probably several restaurants or businesses whose domain consists of a name and a number. With my region rebranding from "Hampton Roads" to "757", I've learned a new niche. I own maybe a dozen name/number domain combinations, how about you? Anything to add? Thanks

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
People born on the 9th of June have a kick-ass angel number. I haven't checked but I bet that angel+no is taken :)

•••
People born on the 9th of June have a kick-ass angel number.

Not necesarilly:

While your angel number isn't necessarily your birth date

I'm not sure how does it work, though, could you elaborate, please.

I see on that site angel numbers have max 4 digits, which leaves limited options for so many people from present and from history. Does every person have their own personal angel, or one angel is assigned many people?

If one angel takes care of numerous people, how does she decide on priorities? I mean, if there are five more people with angel number 1020, how does the angel decide between six of you at 1020 or any other time any given day? Do women, especially pregnant women, enjoy the advantage over other mere mortals?

And if each person has their own personal angel, then they must have been sharing the same names, I mean, the same numbers; so how do they tell them apart? I mean, when you call Angel1020, how can you be sure that right one will respond? They would probably need then to have more data than only your birthdate, they need your unique insurance number to make sure no mistake is made.

How does our angel know whether you refer to 1020 AM or 1020 PM? And how do they allow for countries with different date notation, day-month instead of month-day? I mean, how does Angel83 know if her client was born on 3rd of August, or 8th of March? Are Angel83 and Angel0803 the same angel or two different angels?

•••
Now I didn't buy the domain Angel630.com for my wife and I didn't buy Angel1020.com for myself,

Ok, this gave it away. Someone hacked your account. No way the real @ThatNameGuy would pass on registering these domains ;).

@strugar

Very thorough. Those are some next level questions.

•••
Ok, this gave it away. Someone hacked your account. No way the real @ThatNameGuy would pass on registering these domains ;).

@strugar

Very thorough. Those are some next level questions.
You're right NameDeck, but i did just hand register WhosMyAngel.com because I thought the name alone might attract a lot of attention, sort of like WhoWantstoBeAMillionaire:xf.wink:com

The entrepreneur in my says Angels are worth a lot more than a million bucks:xf.rolleyes:

•••
Not necesarilly:

I see on that site angel numbers have max 4 digits, which leaves limited options for so many people from present and from history. Does every person have their own personal angel, or one angel is assigned many people?

If one angel takes care of numerous people, how does she decide on priorities? I mean, if there are five more people with angel number 1020, how does the angel decide between six of you at 1020 or any other time any given day? Do women, especially pregnant women, enjoy the advantage over other mere mortals?

And if each person has their own personal angel, then they must have been sharing the same names, I mean, the same numbers; so how do they tell them apart? I mean, when you call Angel1020, how can you be sure that right one will respond? They would probably need then to have more data than only your birthdate, they need your unique insurance number to make sure no mistake is made.

How does our angel know whether you refer to 1020 AM or 1020 PM? And how do they allow for countries with different date notation, day-month instead of month-day? I mean, how does Angel83 know if her client was born on 3rd of August, or 8th of March? Are Angel83 and Angel0803 the same angel or two different angels?

So I asked my Angel105, she says it is not difficult at all.

Just like there are thousands of John Smiths in the world, there are many Angel105s. Your personal one can track you.

When creating the original design, they thought of creating one multicore Angel per number and assigning one of two threads of each core per person to track, guide and protect each individual personally, but then decided against it and assigned a dedicated angel per each.

•••
Not necesarilly:

Strugar....are you an Angel? Do you know an Angel? You may have noticed I just reg'd the domain WhosMyAngel.com, and if you know me, I think you know why:xf.wink: My wife thinks I'm a Devil, but what does she know? I just did a little research and discovered there are 11,110 unique numbers from 0-9999 with 10,000 being the four digit numbers. And since I'm still learning about angels, I can't answer all your questions:xf.frown: However, if your Angel number is taken, say 1020, maybe you can be 1020.1 or 1020.2 in case there's more than one angel assignment per person?

For example, I happen to know of four people whose birthday is on October 20th, = 1020, and Mickey Mantle happens to be one of them. For those of you who have never heard of Mickey Mantle, he's one of the greatest baseball players EVER! Then I have two friends whose birthday's are October 20th = 1020.

I can't tell you whether angel's are male or female, but according to the bible, most angels were boys:xf.rolleyes: Finally, now that I own WhosMyAngel.com I'm considering ways to monetize it in case anyone's interested?

Thanks again Strugar(y)

•••
So I asked my Angel105, she says it is not difficult at all.

Just like there are thousands of John Smiths in the world, there are many Angel105s. Your personal one can track you.

When creating the original design, they thought of creating one multicore Angel per number and assigning one of two threads of each core per person to track, guide and protect each individual personally, but then decided against it and assigned a dedicated angel per each.
Thanks for the information. Now that Clarence has his wings, I plan on asking him if he'll be the Director for AngelReservations. btw, Angel105.com is available....better grab it before the Devil:smuggrin:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back