IT.COM

Do any of your wives (spouses) domain?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Want2learn

Top Member
Impact
My wife asked me to buy the thebariatricnurse.com a little while back. She just finished nursing school, and will be a bariatric nurse . . . It got me to thinking, do any of you domain with your wives? Do you ever get ideas/suggestions from them? Ironically, my wife does NOT like very many of my domains . . . she would fit right in here with NP:) Continuing with the irony . . . my guess is NP will like my wife's first reg waaaaaay more than mine . . . even if baricatricnurse.com is available;)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
In India intelligence agencies/R&AW/CBI falsely claim that well connected housewives and sex workers, who do not spend any money on domain names, own the domain names of a private single woman citizen, to pay the housewives a monthly indian government salary at the expense of the real domain investor .
So in India, single woman domain investors are at a very great disadvantages. The indian government refuses to check bank records to find out who is actually paying for the domain names relies on lies of fraud NTRO, CBI employees.,,
Corrupt shameless NTRO employees have the license to cheat domain investors in India, especially single women .

•••
Who's got time for a wife?
My plan is to grow up old and alone surrounded by premium .coms that hopefully learn how to cook for me. :ROFL:
Cook for yourself and drop the sexism. . . ~_~

•••
My wife thinks domaining is a waste of time. She probably is right with that one :xf.grin::xf.cool:

•••
•••
Equate domains to soaps lol

Eg you consider soaps to be a waste of her time buts she likes to waste many hours a week watching them lol because she enjoys them etc

You like spending many hours finding buying and selling good domains because enjoy doing it

The only difference is that your hobby produces unlimited handbags and shoes etc and hers er don't lol

•••

Last edited:
•••
My wife thinks domaining is a waste of time. She probably is right with that one :xf.grin::xf.cool:
LOL. My wife thought the same thing until the first time I told her that I turned 11 bucks into $20,000. :) Let's just say she loves domaining now and also has her own account. :)

•••
My lady and I review names together and bounce ideas of each other. I think she gives me a different perspective on names

•••
My wife is a teacher, and she knew almost nothing about domains, but now she thinks she does. Sometimes having a second eye helps, other times, it can be a disaster. Here is an anecdote, I got an offer of 150K for a domain name 15 months ago. The buyer was ready to do Escrow after 2 weeks of negotiating but she insisted that I should go for 200K. I countered with a firm 175K and he walked. I didn't contact them thinking that it's a delay tactic but they did move on. Of course.:banghead: We needed the money BADLY, and she knew the risk but I guess she's a gambler and I got a bit greedy as well, even though I was willing to let it go for the offered price. I'm not sure what's the point of the above, but yeah, if you have enough experience and you know better, you don't listen to an inexperienced loved one even though she/he has your best interest at heart.

she was right
just wait ..

•••
•••
•••
I would tell her you can have any domain name that you want as long as you pay for it and cover renewals.

•••
I went to register mywifefromhell.com, but somebody beat me to it :grumpy:

•••
I went to register mywifefromhell.com, but somebody beat me to it :grumpy:
That would definitely make a great anniversary gift. She'd flip (you) for it.

•••
In domain language, as man, 'I am a TLD' while 'my (present or future) woman or women is / are or will be (a) (fully respected) s.TLD/s'.
So in this sense, she / they are part of my domain/ing, yes.

Last edited:
•••
Clarification: I am not a wife nor do I have a wife.
But my boyfriend is the "non-domainer" in this situation. He accepts that I domain only because he knows I make sales. :P

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back