NameSilo

What's the most money you ever got in a day from ads?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
what is the most moeny you ever got in one day from your ads, like ad sense, clicksor etc

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The most i got from clicksor in a day was $1.02

•••
I think you should start from yourself, how much did you get glors ?

•••
•••
what is the most moeny you ever got in one day from your ads, like ad sense, clicksor etc

I made $32 yesterday from traffic club and google hasn't even reported yet.+ $4.66 from my own google account.
My new 1 day "high" should come in at around $40
My first day monetizing domains, May 1st, I made $1.24
It has been a wild 3 1/2 months.

•••
My highest day has been $29.84

My daily average so far is $20 & CLIMBING steadily!

:D

•••
•••
Average about $200 a day at Name Drive. Best day $364.21 :)

•••
My highest single day was $18+ from a single site (total of 7 clicks).

•••
DOMiNIC said:
Average about $200 a day at Name Drive. Best day $364.21 :)
Nice, have a friend who makes more than that yet just from domains! I think my highest day was around $60 for domains.

•••
The math

$200/day = $1400/week = $50,000+/year = help me get to that point!!!!!

Haha, I need all the secrets! Seroiusly though, congrats... that is amazing and I aspire to get there in the near future.

•••
That really is great, congratulations :)
I think the most I ever made was about $9 in a day, but it's dropped significantly now, as I have been away for a while, sold a couple of sites and not worked on developing any of my new names yet.

•••
Yeah, inspiring..... :lol:

This thread was asking for trouble from the start...

By next week people would have made $10k /day from domainhop

•••
trigatch4 said:
$200/day = $1400/week = $50,000+/year = help me get to that point!!!!!

Haha, I need all the secrets! Seroiusly though, congrats... that is amazing and I aspire to get there in the near future.

Don't think for a minute it is all profit. These aren't cheap .com's at $5.95 GoDaddy Promo reg fees...

The majority of domains are ccTld's most averaging $25 -30 reg fee, some as much as $75.00 a year.

It takes balls of steel to register a typo at $75.00 without a guarantee!!!

On top of that, it requires testing domains and some don't make reg fee, obviously as the years go by, we will drop domains that don't make reg fee, and the profit margin will increase.

•••
so far from parking my domains with sedo the most i have made is exactly .33 cents...

•••
I have accumulated domain names over the years but did not monetize them until recently. The most I got for one day was last Friday for $1.64 from SEDO. I'm still pretty new to this and trying to find the best keywords.

•••
A little over $2 using ads displayed on one of my sites.

•••
I think about $5 for me. Id rather flip names than PPC

•••
6.5 cents with namepros. If I made that every day i could make 23$ a year, how optimistic of me.

•••
Hi

The most I ever got was $32 from 7 clicks and that was about 4 years ago...

Now I make around 10-20 a day (:

But I do not work on building the sites.. if i did I know I would make more...

Thanks
Tom Dahne

•••
Badger said:
Yeah, inspiring..... :lol:

This thread was asking for trouble from the start...

By next week people would have made $10k /day from domainhop
I remember them... and 10k a day?....show me the Money!!!!!! :D

•••
Lately earnings have been less than ideal...lol

My highest though was over $200 in a day and boy could I use some earnings like that again...

That is nothing though compared to how much I have made with my store in a day........ again...not lately...lol

•••
The highest day was 35$+ at google adsense, plus namedrive got on top of it with a few dollars, so around 40$.

•••
Highest $72.45 a few months ago, now steady between $30 and $55 a day.

•••
My highest day was $746 from yahoo. Now its down to 100 a day.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back