Dynadot

What's the most money you ever got in a day from ads?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
what is the most moeny you ever got in one day from your ads, like ad sense, clicksor etc

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
niche, very, very specific niches.

•••
RonnieW said:
niche, very, very specific niches.
I meant do you have a program that auomatically generates the website for you?

•••
jeffreytp said:
I meant do you have a program that auomatically generates the website for you?

No. Just check out any parking service. Preferrably one that has a clean interface and relevant links/ads. Active Audience is my personal fave. However many have had success with Sedo, Namedrive to name a few.
My claim to fame has been specificness (niche). One trick I use is I pick out a keyword, and head to ovtinfo.com to check for derivatives of my keywords.

Such as keyword "Balloons", and get more specific with joining words like "Colored Water Balloons". Thats good quality traffic right there. Very little competing for top positions in the search ranks. Pm me I have some good uncharted one's now Im willing to share with you. Or even perhaps "blowupmattress.com", or something like that. Thats zeroing in on potential searches.

RonnieW

•••
This thread makes me green with envy. :(

•••
I have never been paid by an ad company yet...

With google, the highest I've made was $35 a day, but they shut down my account.

With bidvertiser, I made about $6 in a day, and at that $10 mark when I asked for a payout my account was closed.

With clicksor (whom I heard is VERY lenient in terms of 'fraudulent' clicks), I was banned after 3 days and a total of $1.56.

•••
High $$/day, I hesitate to put a number here.

bobbywolf here,

$$$/day

where: fabulous.com
no good: domain hop, enom, afternic
OK: sedo
excellent, but never tried personally - Google parking

to learn: attend TRAFFIC convention in Vegas or Florida (costs $$)

what to register? no playing... try google, cover all business fields.
no shortcuts here.. been at it since 1999.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I think the question is, how many names contributed your daily income? I mean, I have 1500 names parked, but only earned about $30 a day (from 300 names). A lot of them doesn't make any money since they have no traffic.

•••
In the $1.50 to $3.00 range per day, sometimes less than $1.00 with 1200+ names at Afternic.

•••
glors said:
what is the most moeny you ever got in one day from your ads, like ad sense, clicksor etc

$1,1123.34 << 1 site. Average per month >> $16,000.

SEO is a wonderful thing!!! :$: :hehe:

•••
RonnieW said:
http://www.homecoloncleansing.com/.
See how my ads are straight to the point.
Dominic with your earnings, I may have to place my
non-performers there and see what it do.

Look at my Title above Home Colon Cleansing .com.
Do you think that helps my search results. :hehe:
Multiply that times 339 domains parked there. 80% of
them are clicked. My click through rate has been awesome.
I want to post my whole portfolio here with screenshots.

I just cant wait for the 15th.
wooaah looks nice with clicks u got from me too ;)

how did you generate?

•••
Morgan said:
My highest day was $746 from yahoo. Now its down to 100 a day.

YPN has been down lately. I have noticed cost per click is down slightly but mostly, relevancy is off too.

•••
With google, the highest I've made was $35 a day, but they shut down my account.

Is it a website or a domain, whihc one is it?

Average about $200 a day at Name Drive. Best day $364.21

What kinda niche is it?

•••
$73 on Thursday... 1 website on one domain....taken a few months to get there....but I'm averaging $55 a day for the last 12 weeks.... sweating bullets about not breaking Google TOS LOL.... it was a lot (yes it is TWO words America!) of work at first... now I just update the mini site once every couple of weeks...takes 5 minutes...

now...if anyone could sell me another 10 sites like this for a few hundred I will be moving to the Cayman Islands!

[edit] $87 today woo hoo! :$: :$: :$: :hehe:

Last edited:
•••
Fabio, your domains might not even get indexed by google, at some parking companies (namedrive), your domains gets indexed quite surely, but there is no guarantee. Getting revenue from domains is not about if they are getting indexed or not, mostly its about pure type-in traffic. Being indexed can help of course, but wont lead into big numbers (can be exceptions of course)

•••
Much less that I would like :(

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back