Dynadot

What's going on with Epik and Rob Monster?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MapleDots

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
I'm catching the tail end of this, seems to be some kind of controversy...

https://domaingang.com/domain-news/rob-monster-off-twitter-after-christchurch-massacre-controversy/

Must be something odd to evoke this type of a response from one of our members.

Picture0016.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nowhere was there a mention of Epik in the post. It was simply a link and title of the piece.

You arrived at that conclusion without any help from me. You became infuriated and reported it to a moderator. Obviously the moderator trusted you in whatever reason you offered.

I don't think you have the freedom of speech to say who/what is obsessive or irrational after what you posted.

I am noticing that personal attacks from both you and @Slanted have increased recently. I would suggest you both stop posting and take a deep breath.

If you will stop putting words in Rob Monsters mouth that he doesn’t state, maybe you will stop feeling attacked.

You have posted such things as “ So I guess you believe PizzaGate” and then adding bullshit to it to escalate things that he did not say.

So by assuming, it is starting unnecessary fucking shit, which is, and has been ridiculous through out this thread

I am not just pin pointing you, I see many posts that that have done the same thing, Rob Monster is asked a question, he answers the question, then their is a spin put on his answer , that is fucking bullshit

•••
If you will stop putting words in Rob Monsters mouth that he doesn’t state, maybe you will stop feeling attacked.

You have posted such things as “ So I guess you believe PizzaGate” and then adding bullsh*t to it to escalate things that he did not say.

So by assuming, it is starting unnecessary f*cking sh*t, which is, and has been ridiculous through out this thread

I am not just pin pointing you, I see many posts that that have done the same thing, Rob Monster is asked a question, he answers the question, then their is a spin put on his answer , that is f*cking bullsh*t

Take it down a few notches. Will you?

Did Rob deny he believes Pizzagate was real (or anything about it)? No. Instead he posted about pedophilia and child sex abuse. We all can read that. What was Pizzagate about?

Also I am not putting words in anyone's mouth. However, you know who is putting words in my mouth.

So just take a breather.

Last edited:
•••
So because he doesn’t “deny” that something is real or not, gives you the right to make a statement saying “ So I guess you believe in PizzaGate” , that is putting words in his mouth he did not state.

Further could be causing people to form an opinion on just that matter alone, not to mention the bushel full of assumptions that have been made in this thread.

You tell me to tone it down and take breather, this is just me, who I am

I am not mad or even upset, carry on

•••
It's ironic that Rob has been most transparent and, by some accounts, remains most misunderstood. This is caused by putting words in his mouth, by spinning what he says. Its deceit.

One could argue that unfair accusations from the start was the root cause and impedes on a fair understanding. Conclusions were drawn prematurely from the start. Again, its deceit.

It's important to remain open to views other than your own. Respect the rights of fellow people. At the same time remember that the massive hate crimes are caused by people who can't accept or respect other peoples views. By not being respectful to views other than your own you have a lot in common with those that commit hate crimes.

Love more, hate less...Remain peaceful my friends!

•••
I am noticing that personal attacks from both you and @Slanted have increased recently. I would suggest you both stop posting and take a deep breath.

Once again, you are finding it difficult to distinguish between Rob Monster and me. We are 2 completely separate people. Try not to get mixed up.

Although this is 1 NamePros thread, you are currently having 2 separate conversations – 1 with Rob about pizza gate or the Bible and 1 with me that is not about those things at all. Again, try not to confuse the 2.

When did I personally attack you? You made a string of posts about Truth / Facts / Free Speech that I thought were nonsense. So I critiqued what you said. Pointing out when you say something incoherent – that is not a "personal attack".

After I showed you that your "definition" of Truth wouldn't support scrutiny, a mature response would have been to say: "Yeah, you're right. Let me try to formulate what I mean in a better way." Or else to point out why you disagree with the critique. Or else to move on to other topics.

Instead of any of those 3 mature responses, you went in a very different direction – squirming, accusing me of secretly being Rob Monster, and finally moaning about a "personal attack".

No, I have criticized your statements, not you. If you take that personally, then perhaps public debates aren't for you.

Sincerely, I enjoy picking bad arguments apart. I’m analytical by nature. Don’t take it personally. I want the same treatment myself.

•••
One could argue that unfair accusations from the start was the root cause and impedes on a fair understanding. Conclusions were drawn prematurely from the start. Again, its deceit.
But you can't even read apparently?

You said that that blogger Shane accused Rob of racism? And he didn't? So .. maybe the problem is your reading comprehension, not people starting this thread unfairly?

"The racial hate that is flowing through using the assets of Rob Monster will eternally hurt more than any amount of stolen money will ever hurt."

'This statement is libelous by the accusation of racism and in conjunction with trying to cause financial harm.'

•••
•••
But you can't even read apparently?

You said that that blogger Shane accused Rob of racism? And he didn't? So .. maybe the problem is your reading comprehension, not people starting this thread unfairly?

"The racial hate that is flowing through using the assets of Rob Monster will eternally hurt more than any amount of stolen money will ever hurt."

'This statement is libelous by the accusation of racism and in conjunction with trying to cause financial harm.'
Putting words into peoples mouths seems to be repetitive in this thread. If you feel inclined to understand what I said, just ask for clarification. Please don't spin it.

•••
So because he doesn’t “deny” that something is real or not, gives you the right to make a statement saying “ So I guess you believe in PizzaGate” , that is putting words in his mouth he did not state.

If you are asking me if I believe that Pizzagate is real and not debunked. Then my answer is NO.

Do you believe that Pizzagate is real, @Rob Monster?

Last edited:
•••
See, I wasn’t asking you anything, exactly what I am talking about in this thread. Putting a spin on a post, I never once asked you rather PizzaGate was a real or not.

Last edited:
•••
K
Putting words into peoples mouths seems to be repetitive in this thread. If you feel inclined to understand what I said, just ask for clarification. Please don't spin it.
Then the person can / could have point it out and condemn whoever did it
Slanted 'called out' a bunch of berryhill's posts when they seemed wrong to him
Not that hard or is it

•••
See, I wasn’t asking you anything, exactly what I am talking about in this thread. I never once asked you rather you or anyone else though PizzaGate was a real or not.

The point you are making is that I am putting words in Rob's mouth. I think the evidence speaks for itself. With a simple post he can say one way or another where he stands on Pizzagate. Not answering and making posts precisely on the subject matter of Pizzagate should tell you where he stands.

In any case, I don't think he needs you to speak for him. He is perfectly capable of setting the matter straight.

The problem is he never posts anything direct. He just throws things out there: "I have some questions about this." or "I see problems about that.", "I haven't researched this fully but here's a video." No facts, just home-made videos. That does not sound like a truth-seeker to me but an armchair truth-denier.

Last edited:
•••
K

Then the person can / could have point it out and condemn whoever did it
Not that hard or is it
I don't want to put words in your mouth. Please clarify. Start from the beginning because I have absolutely no idea what your speaking about or why you replied to me about others.

Last edited:
•••
The point you are making is that I am putting words in Rob's mouth. I think the evidence speaks for itself. With a simple post he can say one way or another where he stands on Pizzagate. Not answering and making posts precisely on the subject matter of Pizzagate should tell you where he stands.

In any case, I don't think he needs you to speak for him. He is perfectly capable of setting the matter straight.

The problem is he never posts anything direct. He just throws things out there: "I have some questions about this." or "I see problems about that.", "I haven't researched this fully but here's a video." No facts, just home-made videos. That does not sound like a truth-seeker to me but an armchair truth-denier..
The goal is to drop truth bombs, trigger them SJWs, send people down 'rabbit holes'.. :ROFL:
So much knowledge being shared in this thread. Without it, we wouldn't have discovered all these loony conspiracy theories

•••

Incidentally, I consider John Berryhill a personal friend to some degree. We criticize each other in public, and neither of us pulls any punches. No matter how brutal the criticism, it's always about the issues and the facts; and so it's always amicable. That's my ideal kind of discussion.

•••
•••
The goal is to drop truth bombs, trigger them SJWs, send people down 'rabbit holes'.. :ROFL:
So much knowledge being shared in this thread. Without it, we wouldn't have discovered all these loony conspiracy theories

I think we are getting closer to the core of why Rob continues to post while ignoring logic and facts that challenge his "truth":

At some point, I think the Christians and Truthseekers will stop being cowards and will start engaging in this thread. When that happens, and it will, things will get really interesting.

So specific to the plan, what do you think of this?

- Engage hardened atheists in debates that they can never win while spreading the Gospel and relentlessly dropping truth bombs and sending people down rabbit holes as they search for truth.

- Use social media to trigger social justice warriors into greatly increasing brand awareness of Epik while concurrently providing a vast number of authoritative backlinks to various Epik products.

And this is proof why @Rob Monster and Epik are inseparable. Rob, your goal is "greatly increasing brand awareness of Epik while concurrently providing a vast number of authoritative backlinks to various Epik products."

That's why you invited your friends from Gab.com to engage in this thread.

Unusual way of going about it, but it seems like you got two or three to post here.

Mind you, this was not pre-meditated. It really just came into my head this morning based on the input from this thread. I just wanted to share a rough framework.

You seemed to be pretty serious at the time.

Last edited:
•••
Let the Monster sleeps - It's going nowhere.

Mixing personal & business is a NO NO NO

•••
I think we are getting closer to the core of why Rob continues to post while ignoring logic and facts that challenge his "truth":

And this is proof why @Rob Monster and Epik are inseparable. Rob, your goal is "greatly increasing brand awareness of Epik while concurrently providing a vast number of authoritative backlinks to various Epik products."

Unusual way of going about it, but it seems like you got two or three to post here.

Nah he wrote that whole thing as a parody:troll:
See above

•••
Let the Monster sleeps - It's going nowhere.

Mixing personal & business is a NO NO NO

I wish. But the Monster keeps waking up to post the next crazy video and conspiracy theory.

•••
Mental disease can only be cured with medication or therapy.
Argument and conversation will not help. Just put more fuel to the fire.

If everyone stop posting eventually the thread will come to an end.

•••
Nah he wrote that whole thing as a parody:troll:
See above

At the time, I was just having fun with Tia. However, I think she likes me now. The "evil master plan for world domination" was mostly for entertainment reasons. It was obviously tongue in cheek.

As for Gab, I don't believe any Gab users have posted in this thread. I rarely post at Gab these days. I think my mission is done there. Gab now has capable counsel that coaches the CEO.

As for alternative media, it is true that I did drop some gems in this thread. It did seem to trigger TCK which was slightly entertaining for a while but I think his nonsense causes folks to unwatch the thread. Oh well.

All that said, I am considering to retire from this NP thread. Maybe soon. :) I was actually expecting the SJW's to be poring over the Mueller report today. Was there nothing interesting in there today?

•••

Are you Swinging for the fences eh??

Show me “any” proof of your allegations you just made, not hearsay, not your opinion or observation, but stone cold proof.

You are attacking the mans livelihood and his company directly with your accusations,

Proof, or it is all bullshit

I am betting on pure bullshit with a big spin on it.

•••
Are you Swinging for the fences eh??

Show me “any” proof of your allegations you just made, not hearsay, not your opinion or observation, but stone cold proof.

You are attacking the mans livelihood and his company directly with your accusations,

Proof, or it is all bullsh*t

I am betting on pure bullsh*t with a big spin on it.

Of course you are right.

The demand for a scandal here is greater than the supply. There is no real scandal. There is controversy and virtue signaling but no real scandal. However, when the demand for scandal is greater than the supply, you get false flags, e.g. Jussie Smollett's failed hoax, Covington Catholic, etc.

I have never met TCK before. I am not sure if disinfo and character assassination is his day job. It might be as he does not seem to be selling a ton of domains lately.

Maybe he knows about CointelPro in Canada. His rhetorical techniques are very familiar -- the same crap the SPLC folks use to manufacture a narrative through editorial sleight of hand.

•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back