IT.COM

Whats going on with Afternics SUPER SLOW Approval Process?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

deez007

The More I Learn The Less I "Know"Top Member
Impact
Hey Folks

Hope you are well.

Is it just me or are you guys also having issues with Afternic's SUPER DUBER SLOW domain approval process?

I have domains stuck in "pending approval" status now for almost 2 weeks.

I contacted support a few days ago but haven't even received a reply at all.

Surely they could afford to have enough staff on board to avoid these massive delays and none existent support issues?

I'm wondering if they are this slow to get domains approved to get listed and pretty much no feedback from their support team then how long would they take to issue payment if one of my domains get sold on their platform. D-:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes, I had the same problem. I had to contact my account manager to get it fixed, but he was gone on vacation for what felt like forever. Once he returned, he was able to finally get them approved. I've never been a fan of Afternic, and they've gone downhill since the acquisition.

•••
Yes, I had the same problem. I had to contact my account manager to get it fixed, but he was gone on vacation for what felt like forever. Once he returned, he was able to finally get them approved. I've never been a fan of Afternic, and they've gone downhill since the acquisition.

I'm actually wondering if it's even worth bothering with listing domains there anymore...if they make it such an effort just to get the domain listed. What happens when it comes to payment or even a payment dispute...

•••
I'm starting to think the same thing. They've become more of a hassle in my business than a helping partner.

99% of my sales come from direct navigation anyway. I'll save myself from paying their commission.

•••
I'm starting to think the same thing. They've become more of a hassle in my business than a helping partner.

99% of my sales come from direct navigation anyway. I'll save myself from paying their commission.

I suspect that that we are not alone in this, chances are a lot of other domainers are starting to feel the same way as well.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back