Domain Empire

Slow domain list process on GoDaddy marketplace

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kite26

Fearless BirdTop Member
Impact
Three days now i have a issue with GD marketplace.
I have submitted some domain names for sale, and i still wait their approval. I have already add txt and did the usual process, but still they are not approved yet. What is going on?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I had the same issue and contacted the support, they are having a problem with the trademark checking or something even if our domains are already verified. When they fix the issue it will return to normal ( from the support ). I have a domain stuck in pending status for two days by now

•••
I had the same issue and contacted the support, they are having a problem with the trademark checking or something even if our domains are already verified. When they fix the issue it will return to normal ( from the support ). I have a domain stuck in pending status for two days by now
Yes, without a reason i can't list my names!

•••
Just tried to contact GD support and they closed the conversation :)
@Joe Styler Any assistance please?

•••
@kite26 The same thing happened to me, and I solved the problem, I simply add the txt and deactivate the privacy and the next day add the domains to the GD marketplace

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back