NameSilo

discuss What you think of .XYZ domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

vntornado

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ok wanna see proof.. I dont get the downvoting let me show you:
1.Go namebio.
2.Look for .xyz
3. Go page 3

Look all the other sales and compare it to seller "swetha" who "sells" these on hes website

Swetha.xyz site claims he sold those utter rubbish domains for outrageous prices.

Think about it.

Then go his site swetha.xyz there is portfolio and you find those same names with outrageous prices
in sedo.
BUT

there are no bids, none. Zilch.

Yea I think we get the better picture here.

She is bubbling the market to try improve her non existant sales, she has a twitter too

Embarassing..

Thats whats wrong in namebio

Great place but always buy from known seller. Like sedo,godaddy various. Swetha.xyz is a hoax!

Last edited:
•••
I see a lot of things here , first many downvote a simple question than can be answered with a "yes I think it's good if that range" or anything else like "no stick with just .com and .net) just a view on this.
Instead I get advice that I should invest that xyz 20$ money on groceries or whatever and nobody is down voting these people for just being irrelevant , instead they support em more because they're firends or a female or old dinosaurs members ?
Nobody cares to educate , help and answer the simplest question to new members or new domainers , the ego is so big that they compete like high schoolers even if they 40+ lmao
And there's no regulation for this because if I was admin here I'd ban you all toxic inactive non contributing trash.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back