Dynadot

information What we see in parked domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ariff BD

Top Member
Impact
I have a question in my mind.

We often park our domains & when we visit the parked domain, we see many relevant advertisements relevant to the domains. For instance, when I click my parked website subsidizedinsurance.com, first I see related links such as Homecare, senior care services, Medical insurance quotes & then I click one and see a few sites.

How much they pay to appear to here? I mean since we see them by clicking our parked domain, it is like advertising.

What we outbound our parked domains to those who are seen when we click those links? We see them in the relevant domains,don't we have some chance that they may like to own the whole domain?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Good morning,

Just a word of advice for you. It is usually part of the terms and conditions of a parking arrangement that you agree not to click on the adverts parked on your own name.

Doing so may mean that you are in breach of the terms and conditions and as such you could be banned from having any further names parked up.

I know it is tempting to see what is going on but you should resist the urge to peek.

Regards,

Reddstagg

•••
Some friendly advice. What you are doing is click fraud. Don't click the ads!

To answer your question, yes they pay to have their ads listed on the page and when you click on them, they get charged and you receive a kickback. This is the reason you never click any ads on your own domains. You'll quickly get banned.

Reddstagg beat me to it.:xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••
Good morning,

Just a word of advice for you. It is usually part of the terms and conditions of a parking arrangement that you agree not to click on the adverts parked on your own name.

Doing so may mean that you are in breach of the terms and conditions and as such you could be banned from having any further names parked up.

I know it is tempting to see what is going on but you should resist the urge to peek.

Regards,

Reddstagg
Oh thanks. I knew that but I forgot since I was not doing it with a bad intension.

•••
Some friendly advice. What you are doing is click fraud. Don't click the ads!

To answer your question, yes they pay to have their ads listed on the page and when you click on them, they get charged and you receive a kickback. This is the reason you never click any ads on your own domains. You'll quickly get banned.

Reddstagg beat me to it.:xf.smile:
You are right.

Thanks buddy.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back