IT.COM

What to do next if you sold one of your domains succesfully?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

AGermanGuy

Established Member
Impact
So lets say I succesfully sold my domain through an auctionhouse like Sedo, 4.cn, etc.

What happens then? How do I transfer the domain to the buyer? I havent sold any domains yet hence my question.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Each platform has this info available for both buyers and sellers. You will learn alot by reading directly from each site.. You can also use search here on NP for related threads.

•••
•••
Yeah i figured it out. Basically, if you have sold your domain on a marketplace or per email, you just transfer the domain to another account (if same registrar) or to another registrar.

•••
Yeah i figured it out. Basically, if you have sold your domain on a marketplace or per email, you just transfer the domain to another account (if same registrar) or to another registrar.
Yes that's right. You just need to transfer the domain to new owner at the same registrar or to another buyer registrar.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back