Established Member
Impact
i sold my domain through afternic
so what i do now?
how to transfer the domain?and when
should i change anything in domain mange
because i put it in flippa so should i remove the code for flippa verification

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well you probably shouldn't have enabled buy it now pricing at afternic, on a domain listed at flippa. I've never used flippa, hopefully you can cancel auctions with no bids? can you share the domain name?
The transfer process depends on whether you have fast transfer enabled or not. more info here https://www.afternic.com/sell-domains

•••
we don't know it was in auction at flippa or bin.
Remove all other active listings asap and wait for message from afternic.

•••
Well you probably shouldn't have enabled buy it now pricing at afternic, on a domain listed at flippa. I've never used flippa, hopefully you can cancel auctions with no bids? can you share the domain name?
The transfer process depends on whether you have fast transfer enabled or not. more info here
sorry, i confused
its sold in godaddy
and i received a massege from Escrow

•••
•••
Remove it from other market place you may have listed it. And wait for further directives from Godaddy on what next to do.

They always warn you don't transfer your domain until they say so to avoid losing it. Congratulations in advance

•••
Remove it from other market place you may have listed it. And wait for further directives from Godaddy on what next to do.

They always warn you don't transfer your domain until they say so to avoid losing it. Congratulations in advance
thank you bro
++++++++++++
update this thread
i waiting for escrow to receive the money from the buyer

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back