IT.COM

advice What should I do with RajDomains.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

rajdomains

Top Member
Impact
Hello everyone, this is Raj from RajDomains.com

I have started domaining in 2011 at eBay and sold 5000+ domains. I have completed $300K + sales in the past 10 years at eBay | Sedo | GoDaddy Auctions and My website RajDomains.com

I am a part-time domainer and I got just 2-3 hours a day for domaining.
I am running a small domaining website and a domaining blog i.e. rajdomains.com.

I really need advice from experienced domainers for my website. What should I do with my website?

I was making good sales with my website in 2014, 15 and 16. Due to some issues, I have left domaining for 3 years and started back in July 2019.

Now at the moment, I have tried the following products and services on my website but NO LUCK :(
1. GoDaddy Filtered domains auction list - (Consumes More Time to make the list and promote, average visitors and low conversion).
2. Domain brokerage - (Average queries No Conversion).
3. Listed domains for sale of other domain investor - (Got some foolish offers - No Conversion).
4. Listed my domains 300+ Premium, Semi Premium - Brandable - (Just 6 sales in the past 8 months).

I really want to know what mistake I am doing. I can see 70 visitors on an average every day on my website but No Conversion / Query.

I have sold a domain for $18k (highest sale on my website) in 2015 then what is wrong now?

Please visit my website and tell me what should I do.

Looking forward to a reply from experienced domainers at NP

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Kindly someone delete this thread

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back