Dynadot

question How should I develop Parameter.net?

NameSilo
Watch
I recently bought Parameter.net and I'm wondering what type of website I should build with it?

Should I create a website that offers a calculator or something having to do with math/education?
Thoughts and opinions appreciated!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Software development and tutorials come to mind as a good choice for parameter.net

•••
•••
Something really cheap I suppose. Considering you're already trying to sell it.

•••
Something really cheap I suppose. Considering you're already trying to sell it.
I'm on the fence about selling or developing.
If I develop it rather than sell it then I can monetize it later with Google Adsense or something if I build for example a scientific calculator website. Was thinking of using this JS script to put a calculator that people can use for math, and then put an adsense banner below it.

calc.png

•••
In a case like that, I would list it for sale

My opinion

Last edited:
•••
I'm on the fence about selling or developing.
If I develop it rather than sell it then I can monetize it later with Google Adsense or something if I build for example a scientific calculator website. Was thinking of using this JS script to put a calculator that people can use for math, and then put an adsense banner below it.

If you're looking for $99, I would not bother developing anything. Not worth it imo. However, the name is probably suitable for that type of "dummy" site, but the web is already super saturated with calculators.

•••
If you're looking for $99, I would not bother developing anything. Not worth it imo. However, the name is probably suitable for that type of "dummy" site, but the web is already super saturated with calculators.
I guess the question for myself is whether or not the Google Adsense over time would make $99+ or not, and honestly I'm not sure, it may or may not.

•••
Yours is a tricky case, this is my #2 ext.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
Wny not article website, like

Recode.net?

Then try to sell Recode. Few .net's come mind, prominent names. Slideshare too, maybe,

Just my opinion, seems like niche could work.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
Wny not article website, like

Recode.net?

Then try to sell Recode. Few .net's come mind, prominent names. Slideshare too, maybe,

Just my opinion, seems like niche could work.

Samer
Article website sounds like a good idea, would have to find the right niche still

•••
Any type of technical article site useful to the public. IMO

•••
Looks like someone else has determined the fate of this domain, sold to a NP user via DM.
Thanks for the suggestions though, I probably would have gone with a calculator website if I hadn't sold it

•••
Can a NamePros member please delete this thread?
I do not have the option to edit or remove this thread on my end. Thank you.

•••
Any staff assistance in deleting this post would be greatly appreciated.

-Frostify

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back