NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Every other subsection has this thread, this section deserves its own thread too.

Share your newly registered new gTLD domains.

Our count so far: 0 :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
yeah i bought afew domain .link
i dont know the value
probably i just sell it again bulk :D

•••
Sorry guys my mistake... I registered broadbrand.cc not broadband.cc thanks for the PM and pointing this out. I guess this won't be selling for more than reg fee. Classic example when registering gone wrong by not viewing it properly.

Thanks for picking it up.
We own Seguros.cc ( the one word "INSURANCE" ) in Spanish and looking to sell in the future to a major company-maybe Cuba now -who knows! We own mostly .com

•••
•••
•••
•••
.jewelry hand regg

hpht.jewelry.png

•••
•••
•••
what do you think all about .link

With VERY good single keywords, they might get a little valuable. But for two-words or less good single-keywords, I think the value will stay very low. Close to zero.

There are very few registered sales on the aftermarket.

Last edited:
•••
With VERY good single keywords, the might get somewhat valuable. But for two-words or less good single-keywords, I think the value will stay very low. Close to zero.

There are very few registered sales on the aftermarket.

I agree keep all new gTLD purchases as short as possible, single keywords, or L, N, LLL, NNN etc...

•••
Ps. Perfect match keywords (Example: Web.link, Cuff.link, Gold.link, Hyper.link, Hot.link) will probably be expensive, or even very expensive, in the future. But these are obviously very few.

•••
•••
•••
just googled...

High Pressure, High Temperature
Mostly it used with HPHT diamond (lab grown diamond)

thanks,

•••
•••
•••
vadodara.club
Fitnesses.club

•••
•••
Fitnesses.club

Well, fitness.club would be perfect. Fitnesses.club doesn't make any sense, on the contrary. I wouldn't even register fitnesses.com if it were available. Fitness doesn't have any plural.

I like your domains, really. You have many very good ones. But maybe you should stop registering too many and rather focus only on the best. If you allow me that advice.

•••
Well, fitness.club would be perfect. Fitnesses.club doesn't make any sense, on the contrary. I wouldn't even register fitnesses.com if it were available. Fitness doesn't have any plural.

I like your domains, really. You have many very good ones. But maybe you should stop registering too many and rather focus only on the best. If you allow me that advice.
thanks a lot!

You are always welcome to advise and guide me.

regards,

Ashvin^

•••
dogtraining .site
quitsmoking .site
refinancing .site

What do you think of .site gTLDs?
Maybe one-words are better but it seems meaningful for some 2 words as well because of . site ...

•••
january.space
march.space
july.space
september.space
november.space
december.space

apr.space
spt.space

tuesday.space
wednesday.space
thursday.space

sixteen.space
hundred.space
thousand.space
billion.space

2rd.space
8th.space
9th.space
no2.space
no8.space
no9.space
no6.space
no7.space

caps.space
scarf.space
dressing.space
exporter.space
vogues.space
teas.space
ebiz.space
ebuy.space
foremost.space
sexes.space
figure.space
figue.space
successful.space
regret.space
pockets.space
oversea.space
valley.space
intl.space
rabbits.space
spiders.space

•••
Mao, what is the commercial use of any of your domains?

Please read a domain investing guide before you buy more names. You will find plenty of guides on NP. There are some real gems out there but the extension has to fit and has to have some credible operators like Donuts.

Space is not commercial, its another consumer extension.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back