domain What is your opinion on the brandable domain? | ThaGoo.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

member-1010456

The Domain JunkyEstablished Member
Impact
- A proprietary word made by dropping the last letter in "That" and "Good" then combining them for ThaGoo
- I don't put much faith in electronic valuations but here are three for comparison;
- I personally place the domain value at around $7,500 +

- Estibot $860
- Statchest $47,366
- MySiteWealth $5,877

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't think either of those valuations are even close.
The domain name doesn't make much sense.
There are no organic search results for this one and chances of a company/product coming up with this name is less.
So, reg fee for that reason.

•••
If you need to explain domain meaning that way, then it's worth nothing. With your logic every domain is worth 7,5k. Just drop it and read about what makes a good name.

Also, info on your landing page says domain is 10 years old, and it' your recent hendreg.
Don't try to decieve potential buyers.

•••
If you need to explain domain meaning that way, then it's worth nothing. With your logic every domain is worth 7,5k. Just drop it and read about what makes a good name.

Also, info on your landing page says domain is 10 years old, and it' your recent hendreg.
Don't try to decieve potential buyers.

I'm certainly not trying to deceive anyone. The ten years old refers to the domains first registration year not the length of time I've personally owned the domain.

•••
Sorry, I should clarify since you're new in this. Domain age refers to the date of last registration, and your domain is 0 years old. It doesn't matter if it was registered in the past, in terms of "domain age".
I would avoid pointing that out, end-buyers usually don't care about domain age anyway.

•••
ThaGoo a perfectly good registration fee :tightlyclosedeyes:

•••
I'm new to NamePro's but not new to domaining. Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back