IT.COM

What is wrong with Uniregistry Market ?

NameSilo
Watch

SellDomains.site

Active MemberAccount Closed
Impact
Hello folks , i have more than 200 domains on Uniregistry and was getting inquiries but past two month no any inquiry , no sale , no any offer . What is Wrong with Uniregistry ? Update looks better , but it sucks sale . your views on this matter ?
Please let me know if anyone getting inquiries or offers ?
Curious about it .

many thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
How do I get these landing pages back? I'm on the new version which asks the user to make an offer.

If you use self-broker you cannot get those landing pages. :xf.eek:

•••
there place is total mess. some inquiries go to broker even if set to no broker. try calling them and asking to clarify why. they'll give you a super complex formula... talk about how it depends how buyer makes inquiry.. market vs lander.. dns vs link etc... and thne they'll say.. it depends on buyer is in the database or not.. then it depends when he made last previous offer etc.

what a mess.

•••
•••
I got a price request from a uniregistry broker for one of my names. I told him that I would like to get $2,999 but that I would take as little as $1,250. I never heard anything back from him. I found out that he completely ignored my instructions and quoted the potential buyer a price of $4,500. This is the reason that so few sales take place there. One of their brokers told me that they close less than 1% of the leads that come to them. Can you even imagine having such a low closing ratio in sales?

•••
I got a price request from a uniregistry broker for one of my names. I told him that I would like to get $2,999 but that I would take as little as $1,250. I never heard anything back from him. I found out that he completely ignored my instructions and quoted the potential buyer a price of $4,500. This is the reason that so few sales take place there. One of their brokers told me that they close less than 1% of the leads that come to them. Can you even imagine having such a low closing ratio in sales?

When I give the broker a price...I always tell them the commission is already included because they will add the difference otherwise. Nevertheless, It's been cold for me there this year and inquiries that come in hasn't materialized. The biggest issue is the brokers can't seem to close sales. I use brokersbecause when I switch to self brokerage, I get zero inquiries. As soon s i switch back to broker...I get inquiries.

•••

The broker has to quote higher, adding in their commission, and taking into consideration the buyer would want some sort of discounting so they start higher, and work their way down to your number if possible.

•••
Problem is, they push the price too high sometimes with their commission. I was told Uniregistry will get you the best price of all other brokers (markets) by one of their consultants. I know why now. Except I never had a sale although I had many "inquiries".

I want to move all my domains to a solid marketplace (park them there forsale not for income), where they have a decent BUY IT NOW option together with a MAKE OFFER and possibly a LEAVE COMMENT as well, so the potential buyer has options...

I have tried Sedo,Undeveloped and Uniregistry.

Time to try Afternic maybe?

•••
Problem is, they push the price too high sometimes with their commission. I was told Uniregistry will get you the best price of all other brokers (markets) by one of their consultants. I know why now. Except I never had a sale although I had many "inquiries".

I want to move all my domains to a solid marketplace (park them there forsale not for income), where they have a decent BUY IT NOW option together with a MAKE OFFER and possibly a LEAVE COMMENT as well, so the potential buyer has options...

I have tried Sedo,Undeveloped and Uniregistry.

Time to try Afternic maybe?
time to get rid from Uniregistry , Now have to try Undeveloped . But No sale posted from undeveloped .

•••
I am getting weird inquiries. Multiple inquires on the same domain from the same 'buyer' but they never make an offer or respond to the broker. I guess it's a spammer?

•••
I am getting weird inquiries. Multiple inquires from the same 'buyer' but they never make an offer or respond to the broker.
Should we move to Undeveloped ?

•••
same here @tiawood [email protected], I really like undeveloped the most so far, and they have the option for downpayments AND they showcase your other domains on the lander...

•••
•••
Pierre, do you mind posting a lander example?

•••
Pierre, do you mind posting a lander example?
Great idea, I was actually thinking of taking a few domains and parking them each at a different site and we can see which one looks best.

Will post shortly.

•••
So here it is:

Uniregistry - Broker Option (BIN and Offer)
3 screenshots of the lander and subsequent process

upload_2017-5-19_12-40-7.png

upload_2017-5-19_12-40-24.png

upload_2017-5-19_12-40-35.png

Uniregistry - NON-Broker Option (BIN and Offer)
This one looks cleaner and more appealing to me.

upload_2017-5-19_12-40-46.png

Undeveloped - BIN and Offer as well as payment plan
To enable payment plan, more than 50% of you portfolio must be parked there

upload_2017-5-19_12-42-5.png

upload_2017-5-19_12-42-18.png

Afternic - Not sure if there are selectable options - Just took default
So its telephone only? What am I missing?

upload_2017-5-19_12-43-23.png

What do you think?

•••
So here it is:

Uniregistry - Broker Option (BIN and Offer)
3 screenshots of the lander and subsequent process

Show attachment 58865

Show attachment 58866

Show attachment 58867

Uniregistry - NON-Broker Option (BIN and Offer)
This one looks cleaner and more appealing to me.

Show attachment 58868

Undeveloped - BIN and Offer as well as payment plan
To enable payment plan, more than 50% of you portfolio must be parked there

Show attachment 58870

Show attachment 58871

Afternic - Not sure if there are selectable options - Just took default
So its telephone only? What am I missing?

Show attachment 58872

What do you think?
Undeveloped looks better . IMO

•••
•••
Bodis does not provide a "make offer"+Bin option

•••
Bodis does not provide a "make offer"+Bin option
use bodis for parking only . if you have names with high traffic and you do not want to sale , park at bodis .

•••
use bodis for parking only . if you have names with high traffic and you do not want to sale , park at bodis .

Why? It also provides a great inquiry form with a relatively decent landing page. Why not use it for this as well?

•••
Why? It also provides a great inquiry form with a relatively decent landing page. Why not use it for this as well?
I used bodis for parking only , do not like their landers page .

•••
•••
I used bodis for parking only , do not like their landers page .
Ah. I misunderstood your earlier comment. I thought you were advising that we should not use Bodis for landing pages (although I guess that's implicit in your latter comment as well :) )

•••
Some domains are showing a blank page when you have adblockplus I guess that explains the lack of offers

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back