IT.COM

What is wrong with Uniregistry Market ?

NameSilo
Watch

SellDomains.site

Active MemberAccount Closed
Impact
Hello folks , i have more than 200 domains on Uniregistry and was getting inquiries but past two month no any inquiry , no sale , no any offer . What is Wrong with Uniregistry ? Update looks better , but it sucks sale . your views on this matter ?
Please let me know if anyone getting inquiries or offers ?
Curious about it .

many thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Uniregistry is scam. When I bought great domain name Uniregistry canceled my order and change price for my domain name from 3,88 for 6000 $.
A few times

•••
•••
I also have not had any luck with Uniregistry names, they do raise your asking price. I see now that they are following GoDaddy's plan on charging an extra yearly charge to give you a discount on purchasing names. When I moved 300 names to Uni they gave me a discount, now their new plan costs $149 a year for me to keep the previous cost? Time to say goodby

•••
•••
If you use Uniregistry landing pages AND you have good domains you’ll get traffic and inquiries but pretty much only because of your domain name very little if anything to do with Uniregistry.

If you just list your domains at Uniregistry and do not use their landing pages (use only your own landing pages) you’ll get very very few inquiries at Uniregistry marketplace compared to say Afternic, Sedo or even DomainAgents.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Also finding Uniregistry/Domainnamesales landing pages have generated way less enquiries in the last few months, probably about 50% of previous levels with same names listed in the same way.

Tried these landing pages in lesser used browsers and found sometimes you get an endless loop, sometimes you get a page not secure message.

So it does seem quite a few people cannot even get to the landing pages. If Uniregistry don't fix this I'll have to stop using their landing pages.

•••
uniregistry is a total waste of time

unless for a few domains that perform best at uniregistry parking
What I hate is minimum payout of $100 USD
and the lack of a proper statistic
unless you unnecessarily waste hours with spreadsheets

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back