Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

KamilPL

Established Member
Impact
What you think about my domain

qqc.om

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome @ NP.

This should be sold for 6 figures for sure.

•••
•••
That's funny, I thought it was .com also. I don't know much about .om and there is no data at namebio, so I am guessing it's worth $1000-$2000, but I could be wrong. It is worth what someone is willing to pay.

•••
lol... yikes. Well I guess I'm in the same boat as well...I thought the op meant .com as well. I had no idea .OM even existed... :)

•••
Wow. I am sure I saw .com :D Nvm, in thise case I have no idea.

•••
trap.jpg

•••
I found .om and it is quite cool only one dot

•••
After .cm, .om is the new typosquatting kingdom.

•••
Some information on the .om extension:

https://domaintyper.com/domain-names/top-level-domains/ccTLD/om-domain

I'm unclear on the restrictions... This source claims that only companies may run websites on .om domains. And it also looks as though the use of the extension is pretty much limited to companies in Oman. If that's the case, it certainly restricts your pool of potential buyers (since it appears as though the reseller market is tiny or non-existent).

I don't know. Obviously any LLL domain has potential for value, but you could be waiting a long time.

•••
I bought top domains so it is possible but it takes a lot of time, weiboc.om qqc.om livec.om
what is the price?

•••
Not sure on resell value but qq.com is a very popular Chinese site according to Alexa. I'm thinking qqc.om might receive a fair amount of typo traffic making it a decent revenue domain.

•••
I know it so I have it but I do not know how to use it and I would like to sell it...

•••
I put it on sedo maybe somebody will be interested

•••
I would spend some time doing some research. Would be really helpful to you to find data on whether or not these things are selling, and whether there is any kind of resellers market for .om domains.

•••
I have top from Alexa 500 but some are free, some companies blocked it. I am new I am from Poland and I was thinking about domains and I wonder why not to buy .om it is common mistake to put dot in wrong place. QQ is in China like Facebook in Europe

•••
There is a lot of traffic on top domains with om but I wonder if I can sell it to somebody to make some money

•••
lol... yikes. Well I guess I'm in the same boat as well...I thought the op meant .com as well. I had no idea .OM even existed... :)
.om is a ccgtld for OMAN :)

•••
What you think about my domain

qqc.om
I believe qq.com is owned by Chinese. Anyhow, qqc.om is a catchy domain that can get you around $5 if marketed properly. Again thats my opinion and I maybe wrong. All the best :)

Last edited:
•••
All these TLD's are not good for some of us......we like "crack whores" ...lol see a cool TLD and we start getting withdrawal symptoms from not buying one...just one....lol I've aleady starting thinking what the .OM possibilities could me ..

Bored.om - read as boredom
Bedro.om
Ballro.om
ro.om

ARGH....stop stop stop...lol

•••
•••
•••
•••
Renewal fee - $300
Value of this domain = $0 since I doubt you'll ever find a buyer.
Maybe if it was c.om...

•••
omshanti.om - The Indian domainers might like that :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back