Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

KamilPL

Established Member
Impact
What you think about my domain

qqc.om

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm curious about this as well. I thought I saw $269 at one registry, but can that be right?

•••
Last edited:
•••
3 character minimum for all .om names.

•••
qq is 8 global qqc.om has potential

•••
Just park it and see what type of traffic you get. If you get traffic, find a generic Chinese offer with wide appeal. Don't do anything to associate the domain with qq.com or violate their marks in any way. You need to get a good idea of its monthly revenue potential before you'll know its value.

If there isn't traffic, I don't see much value in reseller market.

•••
Renewal fee - $300
Value of this domain = $0 since I doubt you'll ever find a buyer.
Maybe if it was c.om...
$300 renewal fee! YIKES :(
Goodluck

•••
•••
Are here Chinese can you ask on China forum about opinion?

•••
•••
I can not register there I tried they need China phone veryfication, on English forum there is nobody

•••
I wrote to them email they do not respond...

•••
Value of this name is -$100 because of time spent on it.

•••
•••
•••
I can not register there I tried they need China phone veryfication, on English forum there is nobody
WHAT IS THE REGISTRATION FEE? RENEWAL FEE??????? FOR QQC.OM

•••
•••
I bought top domains so it is possible but it takes a lot of time, weiboc.om qqc.om livec.om
what is the price?
------------------
.om could be a blessing or a curse. We have knowledgeable people that all made the extension mistake. Whomever has your domain in .com would certainly benefit.
----------------
As for the country restricting re-sale, that will last a short time until someone objects. We have seen it before. The owner of the extension wants/needs to make money.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back