IT.COM

discuss What is the best domain you have seen on NamePros?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arfy

Shrew.comTop Member
Impact
In your opinion what is the best domain name you have seen on NamePros either for sale or in the signature of a NamePros member. I'm not taking about domains owned by the big fish that have been mentioned in a sales report or news report - e.g. those owned by Microstrategy. Only mention those that are owned by active NamePros members or up for sale by them. You can mention up to 3 but do mask the domain name like I have done below! You can tag the owner/broker if you like.

Here are my top 3 in no particular order and /i think all are.
1) JE/dot\c-o-m @Vicki Kennedy
2) Cola/dot\c-o-m (@Crypto King - yes me but I think it is up there:))
3) Panda/dot\c-o-m @Keith

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yeah, I was going to mention Panda dot king as well.

And obviously, toptoptotp...top is the best.

•••
Probably not the most valuable, but I like these a lot:

Custom Cars

Tour Guides

Susy

I know one is yours.

Some names in the Top section, are Top just because they are single dictionary words, imo. Some others are really nice.

•••
Do you mean names owned by NP members, been for sale on here or just posted on NP

•••
•••
•••
•••
COLA // COM
PANDA // COM
LINK // COM

these three are my favs

•••
•••
•••
who owns link? It's a good one
its owned by NP member James indicated few weeks ago this name is also discussed in links.com sale discussion thread... when evan tweeted links sold for 700k euros now they are brokering link // com

•••
Interesting thread, let's try to bring this thread back on track.

Domain that got my attention recently was submitted by @SuperDudePro in
Your reg. of the day thread

Cloud / Condom

.com

ethernet-condom.jpg

Reason: The domain name screams Cloud/Cyber Security with sense of humour.

•••
Panda and Cola are incredible domains. My favs without any doubt.

•••
Who's deleting posts on this thread? I don't see any post that needs to be deleted, please, stop puncturing the discussions. Opinions can never be the same.

As I said in the previous deleted post, the best domains I have ever seen at NamePros are - Class/./com, Cola/./com, UBL/./COM, Cedi/./com, MakeMoney/./com, and Beginner/./com.

Last edited:
•••
Who's deleting post on this thread? I don't see any post that needs to be deleted, please, stop puncturing the discussions. Opinions can never be the same.

As I said in the previous deleted post, the best domains I have ever seen at NamePros are - Class.com, Cola.com, UBL.COM, Cedi.com, MakeMoney.com, and Beginner.com.

Class/dot\com is a great one, might look into it.

Last edited:
•••
One small request, could you please mask the domains?
Those stuffs don't really matter to me, as long as low prices or negative comments are not attached to it. I would want my domain names to appear in any place where there's positive comments, it helps the marketing.

Once you starts putting characters around a domain, it simply disfigure it and makes it look less attractive.

Last edited:
•••
Class/com....the name is classy
Electriccar/com

•••
GRO.COM
UBL.COM

Btcpayer.com(mine)
Healthpatron.com (mine)

•••
Who's deleting posts on this thread? I don't see any post that needs to be deleted, please, stop puncturing the discussions. Opinions can never be the same.

moderators are deleting posts, because somebody didn't like some of the comments posted in this general discussion thread.

and this post probably will be deleted too

imo...

•••
moderators are deleting posts, because somebody didn't like some of the comments posted in this general discussion thread.

and this post probably will be deleted too

imo...

What kind of comments? There needs to be some kind of deletion log and reason for deleting if that is the case

•••
I like Domain Names dot king owned by NP member.

•••
Town
Link
Panda
Cola
JE

My favorites in no order

•••
•••
Obviously cola.com. We all know how big that market is.

•••
Challenge/com
President/com
MobileApps/com

They are my favorites

Last edited:
•••
Back