Dynadot

showcase Showcase the best domain you acquired on NamePros.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
A while ago I wrote a post on DN Playbook that if you mainly sell on domain forums then you are doing something wrong.

However, selling on forums like Np has its place and purpose. It allows you to turn your inventory (and make you some income or at least compensate for some of your investment). And, more importantly, it can be a source of hidden gems for buyers.

So post the best domains you acquired through NamePros.

I will start. There are at least a few. But I will start with one.

R A T E I N . C O M

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
OGWE (.)com

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Poptalk(.)com

Probably my favorite. Several others though.

•••
UGBY (.)com
Bought $399 BIN from @wallet2it LLLL.com
Sold $850 inbound offer via NP DM in a week.

Aggressive inbound offer forced me to accept.
Also like domainer bought from & sold to; NP helped forge relationships several new clients.

This couldnt have more perfect time.
I truly wish success both buyer and seller.
It one my most valuable, little time, i owned it.

Last edited:
•••
Bought a bundle of CBD names for $420 and sold most within a month including:

CBD/World
CBD/Network

CBDOil/Solutions
CBDOil/Zone
CBDOil/Guru

Nice profit (NDA)

•••
I bought novelty .cc in an auction from @jamaltq earlier this year. I really like the versatility of the name although still have it without inquiries at this time.
Bob

Last edited:
•••
I have bought many names here on NP (probably over 1000) and successfully sold many elsewhere.

Just today I acquired WellCampus.com here on NP. I recently acquired vdyo.com which I am very fond of. I have had several offers for it already.

I also recently acquired wfhnet.com (work from home). Interesting thing there is that I paid just $10 for it. A week or so later, the seller reached out because he forgot to remove it from Sedo and it sold....for much more. I rejected it and will work on getting more.

I spend a lot of time looking through the auction threads here on NP....for my health of course. :)

•••
I have bought many names here on NP (probably over 1000) and successfully sold many elsewhere.

Just today I acquired WellCampus.com here on NP. I recently acquired vdyo.com which I am very fond of. I have had several offers for it already.

I also recently acquired wfhnet.com (work from home). Interesting thing there is that I paid just $10 for it. A week or so later, the seller reached out because he forgot to remove it from Sedo and it sold....for much more. I rejected it and will work on getting more.

I spend a lot of time looking through the auction threads here on NP....for my health of course. :)
You should mention who you bought it from :p

•••
UGBY (.)com
Bought $399 BIN from @wallet2it LLLL.com
Sold $850 inbound offer via NP DM in a week.

Aggressive inbound offer forced me to accept.
Also like domainer bought from & sold to; NP helped forge relationships several new clients.

This couldnt have more perfect time.
I truly wish success both buyer and seller.
It one my most valuable, little time, i owned it.
Follow me for more good deals :p

•••
Nice thread. Although it'd be more interesting to see domains not only purchased on NP (usually at rock-bottom prices), but also sold elsewhere with profit or for acceptable ROI.

Domain: methods[dot]co
Purchased on NP for: $15 (2018/09/18)
Sold for: $490 @ DAN (2020/04/16)

https://www.namepros.com/threads/report-completed-domain-name-sales-here.83628/page-788#post-7733324

I think there are already threads on domains acquired anywhere, via aftermarket and hand reg. I thought it would be interesting to have a thread specific to this forum. I have acquired a number of domains over the years on Np and very happy with the prices. But haven't sold any. They were purchased with development as goal.

•••
I think there are already threads on domains acquired anywhere, via aftermarket and hand reg. I thought it would be interesting to have a thread specific to this forum. I have acquired a number of domains over the years on Np and very happy with the prices. But haven't sold any. They were purchased with development as goal.
Sure. My input was to somehow invalidate many erroneous opinions about domains on NP marketplace as being garbage. I'd never thought about development. That's another nice angle.

Last edited:
•••
Sure. My input was to somehow invalidate many erroneous opinions about domains on NP marketplace as being garbage. I'd never thought about development. That's another nice angle.

That's the point of this thread. Post the best domain you acquired on Np. We can then see that not all domains being auctioned here are garbage. I personally have won domains on Np auctions that I am sitting on and not willing to sell quick. In fact, couple are being developed into full services.

•••
I bought ByteWallet.com from a NPer
it just take 120usd,
a china bigtech bytedance have offerd me a price
before

•••
•••
Inteleca.com sold for $4,482 five months later.

•••
I bought FoodTruckForSale.com on NP for $300 and sold it for $3300 less than 24 hours later via outbound.

Last edited:
•••
H/o/n/e/s/t n/e/t

Sold for more than a 30k profit five years later.

•••
Another domain we acquired through Np is

N A M E C U E . C O M

which is being recommissioned to promote outstanding domains being sold through our platform. So stay tuned for a new site where you can buy high quality domains.

•••
H/o/n/e/s/t n/e/t

Sold for more than a 30k profit five years later.

This is a good example of knowing the value of a name and waiting for the right buyer. The best ROI comes years after the acquisition. Congrats.

•••
•••
Go.LA from a post here on NP.

•••
Announce.com

Bought from a post on here for $5k in 2004, sold for $90k in 2006.

•••
Announce.com

Bought from a post on here for $5k in 2004, sold for $90k in 2006.
Was it ever developed? It's on brand bucket now.

•••
Back