NameSilo

What is a good amount of traffic for a non-word LLLL.com?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

GreenGambler

I Collect SilverVIP Member
Impact
I am just curious what would be a good amount of unique views for a parked LLLL.com?

I have 30 LLLL.coms and it seems that Thlu.com gets the most traffic. Around 50 uniques a month with no help from me.

Is this a good selling point? Or is 50 still very little traffic.

Thanks alot.
GG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
id say most LLLL.coms are lucky to get that amount of traffic, considering most don't really stand for anything significant that would warrant a high amount of traffic just from being parked. regardless, 50 uniques a month is not much traffic at all, but considering it is a LLLL.com with some traffic id say it can only help its value !

•••
I have opwo.com as one of my 300 llll.com's it gets by far the most traffic at 7000 per month but I have a arounfd 200 that average around 30 per month................!!!!!!!!!!!!

•••
so what is the income from parking those domains?

•••
Income? ... What is that???

Really, the traffic to LLLLs is random, or if it is not Sedo doesn't give the tools to find what they are looking for. OPWO must be either a large former website or mean something somewhere.

60 per month is about tops for me, I have 3 that reach that level some months. Very few clicks.
But all of my LLLL.coms get a little traffic - something that can't be said for some of my "meaningful" .coms.

•••
So would you consider investing money in them. There doesnt seem to be much demand for it.

•••
ummm 5 per month with DNQS.com?

•••
Traffic is not the only way to make money in domains - regardless of what some long-time domainers believe.

You can buy income stocks and you can buy stocks that grow in value. Some domains appreciate in their reseller value, which is an anticipation of end-user demand plus pure collector interest. (The collector value of domains is a little discussed topic, and I wonder how stable it is. Nevertheless it is a significant factor.)

So, prime example, many people are buying 4 letter .coms in anticipation that they will soon be unavailable to register. The thinking goes that at that time the perceived value will rise. This is the normal cycle in a growing market, as the LLL.com, LLL.net, CCC.com, LLL.org, LLL.info and LLL.us markets have demonstrated in the last few years, to the great profit of those who were invested in them at the right time.

There is an end-user market for LLLL.coms, perhaps thinner than I would like it to be, but they do have the advantage of being very short and simple for law offices, for example.

There is air in the domain market - a cause for concern. In all areas there are many parked domains sporting extreme price tags hoping for the end-user who must have that one domain. Some of those domains do sell. It is a very curious business.

Last edited:
•••
it is a OK traffic for a parked one. Did you get is as expired one?

GreenGambler said:
I am just curious what would be a good amount of unique views for a parked LLLL.com?

I have 30 LLLL.coms and it seems that Thlu.com gets the most traffic. Around 50 uniques a month with no help from me.

Is this a good selling point? Or is 50 still very little traffic.

Thanks alot.
GG

•••
VOZV.com gets about 150 per month, but there is another VOZV. other extension so a lot of people want to check out .com out of curiosity. That is how powerful .coms are!!!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back