Dynadot

poll What extensions do you own a single domain name in that TLD?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Are there extensions that you hold only a single domain name in?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes

votes
    92.8%
  • No

votes
    4.0%
  • Not right now, but in the past I did

votes
    3.2%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Bob Hawkes

Top Member
NameTalent.com
Impact
I suspect that for most of us the vast majority of our portfolio is across just a few TLDs, perhaps entirely in .com or .com and one country code in some cases.

But I bet many investors have a few outliers too, a single domain name in a certain extension.

Please share below, if you wish to reveal, what name you have, and why you have it, even though you hold nothing else in that TLD.

Here are rules:
  1. You must currently have only a single name in that TLD.
  2. You may make multiple posts, but please just put one domain name in any one post, to facilitate discussion.
  3. If you want to share sales of the only name you had in a certain TLD, that is OK too, although this is primarily for sharing what you hold not what you sold.
Look forward to seeing what people have? :xf.smile:

Don't be shy!

Bob

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Cloud .ac
Laptop .so
insurance. yt
Beauty. ac
Rose .li
Pokers. is
Mega .ac

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Merriam Dictionary:
cryptocurrency

noun

cryp·to·cur·ren·cy | \ ˌkrip-tō-ˈkər-ən(t)-sē , -ˈkə-rən(t)-sē \
plural cryptocurrencies
Definition of cryptocurrency

: any form of currency that only exists digitally, that usually has no central issuing or regulating authority but instead uses a decentralized system to record transactions and manage the issuance of new units, and that relies on cryptography to prevent counterfeiting and fraudulent transactionsVirtual currency bitcoin hit the mainstream in 2014. Bitcoin ATMs started springing up all over the world … , allowing people to exchange cash for the cryptocurrency, a secure digital payment outside of conventional financial institutions.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
i was browsing through what I had and came across a couple more......

not sure about the .fun & tips one's though (n)

Contract .cx

Jag .xyz (had $500 on this)

Verona .info (Italian city)

Rook .media

Crop .fun

Leaf .tips

•••
•••
•••
My only .net

Medical and prescription delivery service.

MediDrop

•••
Couple of nice ones you have there........this and the takeout app one which is very appropriate at the moment in the UK :xf.wink:
Thank you Nick, very kind of you to say :xf.smile:.

Yes, everything's takeout at the moment!... and clever//////me I just loved it so I had to have it.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I have these in English language

Who.asia
Stamp.tv
Cryptocurrencies.top

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
DigitalPharma.icu
DigitalPharma.cc
DigitalPharma.io

🙄

•••
I only have one in the .restaurant TLD.... tasty meal anyone? :xf.smile:

mmm .restaurant

Bob

•••
Cloud .ac
Laptop .so
insurance. yt
Beauty. ac
Rose .li
Pokers. is
Mega .ac
Just to clarify, the thread is for names where you have ONLY ONE in the TLD. So for example while your .ac names are great, you clearly have more than one, since you shared three! :xf.eek: But really like all your names - strong keywords. Thanks, -Bob

•••
edtech_business.jpg

EdTech.business

Cheers
Corey

•••
dimm.io
empfang.net
entfolgen.de
immobilie.top
nobility.uk
we.dating
sharing.link
feilen.at
besprechung.at
sache.at

•••
feilen.at
besprechung.at
sache.at
Reminder that this thread is for sharing cases when you have a single domain name in some TLD, not for general sharing. So if you had just one .at, but not when you have several.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back