IT.COM

poll What extensions do you own a single domain name in that TLD?

NameSilo
Watch

Are there extensions that you hold only a single domain name in?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes

votes
    92.8%
  • No

votes
    4.0%
  • Not right now, but in the past I did

votes
    3.2%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Bob Hawkes

Top Member
NameTalent.com
Impact
I suspect that for most of us the vast majority of our portfolio is across just a few TLDs, perhaps entirely in .com or .com and one country code in some cases.

But I bet many investors have a few outliers too, a single domain name in a certain extension.

Please share below, if you wish to reveal, what name you have, and why you have it, even though you hold nothing else in that TLD.

Here are rules:
  1. You must currently have only a single name in that TLD.
  2. You may make multiple posts, but please just put one domain name in any one post, to facilitate discussion.
  3. If you want to share sales of the only name you had in a certain TLD, that is OK too, although this is primarily for sharing what you hold not what you sold.
Look forward to seeing what people have? :xf.smile:

Don't be shy!

Bob

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
One domain in an extension? How about many domains in .one extension? :xf.grin:

I own one .site. It is the greatest site. No site is greater!

Greatest . site

Last edited:
•••
backlinks.tv
Highly serached keyword. High valued at GD and Estibot

honour.tv (Sold through Afternic)

•••
•••
Crypto.Guide

Hello @Crypto Domains Inc

I see you're listing five .guide domains in your Efty marketplace, so this specific thread is not the right place to promote this particular domain. Please read the intro post by Bob again. Thanks, and I do like your domain.

•••
•••
Fucktube.plus
Ex-chenge.com
Freelancerguru.com.bd

•••
Hello @Crypto Domains Inc

I see you're listing five .guide domains in your Efty marketplace, so this specific thread is not the right place to promote this particular domain. Please read the intro post by Bob again. Thanks, and I do like your domain.

Got it, thanks for the like and here's one that matches the guidelines:

Satoshis.Loan

•••
Tornado.company
Landscape.company

•••
•••
•••
Funds.mx

Last edited:
•••
I can add these to the list too now:

Wrong/////////chat (also have the matching .com)
Wrongth////////ink

:hungry:

•••
I have just AMDB.tv

Currently using it for a pet project of mine on African movies.

•••
Tornado.company
Landscape.company
Note this is a thread for sharing when you have a single domain in some extension. Clearly you have at least two .company names!
Bob

•••
Blazen.xyz

Last edited:
•••
backlinks.tv
Highly serached keyword. High valued at GD and Estibot

honour.tv (Sold through Afternic)
Note that this thread is for when you only have a single domain in some extension. Clearly you have at least 2 .tv domains! Or if you mean you previously had and sold honour, and then got backlinks, as the only .tv you have, is OK (and a nice name).
Bob

Last edited:
•••
Thanks Bob.Yes, you are right. I also had not listed extension.tv, which I recently sold and there .co and .tv domains which I am going to register in few days.

Last edited:
•••
deo(dot)me
somewhere read deo is short for v/ideo.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Thanks for all the great combinations. Please everyone remember the rules for the thread. Continue to see people posting multiple names in one post and clear cases where they have multiple domains in a TLD.
Bob

• You must currently have only a single name in that TLD.
  • You may make multiple posts, but please just put one domain name in any one post, to facilitate discussion.

•••
carbon capture (dot) technology

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back