NameSilo

What Does This Mean?

Located in Domain Marketplace Reviews, started by Reyginus, Nov 27, 2020

Replies:
Views:

1. Reyginus

Reyginus Established Member

Sold a domain on Namesilo, waited a week for payout options to appear. I asked for payout but after 26+ hours I received nothing. Chatted with admin and on second chat was told the payout team was on it. Waited for three hours but still nothing.

Finally, I saw a support email on Namepros and sent the mail. I got this response:

"Hello,

Due to various things such as domain age/buyers ages we will be paying this out only after 60-day charge-back period is over.

NameSilo Support Team"

Is this how it works? Do I have to wait for 60 days for every domain I sell? And what's happening within this period. This was supposed to be my first sale. What exactly is happening? Is this how domaining works?

Last edited: Nov 27, 2020
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. karmaco

karmaco Top Contributor VIP

No thats not normal. Even with a more threat worthy payment option (credit card) they usually payout after a week. For some reason it must have been flagged with a fraud alert.

3. Reyginus

Issue settled.

4. karmaco

So did you get paid? If so congrats

5. Reyginus

Yes. About 7 minutes ago. Kristaps (a Namesilo staff here) helped out. My first domain sale.

6. karmaco

Good for you. You can report it to the report your sale thread if you like.

7. Reyginus

Yes, I will. It still feels dreamy. Tomorrow when my head is clear I will do that. Lol.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice