IT.COM

NameSilo's Domain Investor Tools, marketsites

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
NameSilo has launched a new Domain Investor Tools, marketsites.

If you sell domains then you can take advantage of these new offerings immediately, and completely for free!

These new services have been designed to help organize, promote, track, sell and report on your entire domain name portfolio - whether your domains are with NameSilo or any other registrar.

An efty.com alternative?

https://www.namesilo.com/Support/Domain-Investor-Tools

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Looks interesting, will check it out

•••
Have received their email a few minutes ago and had a quick look.

NameSilo rocks big time! Apart from being the best registrar in terms of pricing (no deals, no coupons, no $0.99s for beggars just fair and straight pricing) and having one of the best, fast and most intuitive UIs out there - now Domain Investor Tools is a proof they really care about domainers providing useful tools for any of us! I would love to see the biggest, more established registrars doing this for domainers instead of squeezing any buck they can from us :)

Hats off, @namesilo !

•••
I love namesilo and have been using their parking service. I like you can customize meta tags and add content. Editing meta tag can be very beneficial to show what appears in search results. I even added a video and some content to one site. 3rd party ads too. Marketplace is nice
Gonna check out these new features. Save money there by using code below

•••
Do they have separate "make an offer" landing pages? I don't want to post all my domains in one place...

Last edited:
•••
•••
same question here?? @namesilo

Sorry, we started a different thread about our new domain Investor Tools and were not aware of this one :)

The new MarketSites allow you to add domains from any registrar. Each domain will have its own landing page on each MarketSite it is added to (you can create an unlimited number of MarketSites) with the ability to collect inquiries and also link to any external URL for purchase.

If you have the domain in your NameSilo account, you can also add it to our Marketplace which provides for 2 different options for a "for sale landing page".

Hope that answers the question, but let us know if not.

•••
Sorry, we started a different thread about our new domain Investor Tools and were not aware of this one :)

The new MarketSites allow you to add domains from any registrar. Each domain will have its own landing page on each MarketSite it is added to (you can create an unlimited number of MarketSites) with the ability to collect inquiries and also link to any external URL for purchase.

If you have the domain in your NameSilo account, you can also add it to our Marketplace which provides for 2 different options for a "for sale landing page".

Hope that answers the question, but let us know if not.

Thanks for your reply @namesilo.

is it mandatory to create an account to send an offer??

Thanks

•••
great stuff!

I used to like uniregistry manager for domains we have wth them and all other registrars.. sadly.. that tool is worthless and bugged as it does not update and refresh upon domain movement .. transfers.. renewals etc.. asked support to fix.. they stopped replying and said they do not guarantee it for anything other than domamins regged with them. why have a half working tool then at all.. beyond me.

either way.. I scratched that for online domain managemnt

Im beta testing similar tool on above.com
works great so far! will be public in few months I think
nice and simple
like it!

so I hope namesilo did a much better job than others with this.. checking it out now!

thanks for headsup thread.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Does NameSilo works with Payoneer? (ACH payment method)

•••
this is looking pretty good so far! just created a site. it's more than just a simple portofolio manager like uniregistry.. its full fetched domain sale site too! well done namesilo. loook forward to explorign it more in future when I have some more time!!! try it out folks.

took me one minute to setup sale site with all defautl options! didn't add other registrar domains yet.. here is picture of it... looks like real great tool for domain investors. enjoy!

Attachments

• tr6y7uuy.JPG
    tr6y7uuy.JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
•••
Does NameSilo works with Payoneer? (ACH payment method)

We support all of the payment methods shown on the bottom of our site (major credit/debit cards, PayPal, Skrill, Bitcoin, AliPay and Dwolla). We do also support payouts of Marketplace sale proceeds via wire transfer or company check. We will be adding ACH as well.

•••
We support all of the payment methods shown on the bottom of our site (major credit/debit cards, PayPal, Skrill, Bitcoin, AliPay and Dwolla). We do also support payouts of Marketplace sale proceeds via wire transfer or company check. We will be adding ACH as well.

Thank you. As I'm in the process of setting my own marketplace this solution seems nice and I'd to try but I depend on ACH payments as I use Payoneer to get paid. When will this be implemented if I may ask?

•••
this is looking pretty good so far! just created a site. it's more than just a simple portofolio manager like uniregistry.. its full fetched domain sale site too! well done namesilo. loook forward to explorign it more in future when I have some more time!!! try it out folks.

for anyone lookintg for demo... (like I was).. this is my site with all default options and only showing my few namesilo domains for now.. didn't add other registrars yet.. .this took 1 minute to setup! cool!

http://marketsites.namesilo.com/site/414/

Thanks. Yes, we are hoping for people to think of our tools as offering many of the things the domain investor community may need under one roof. This can include managing domains at multiple registrars for such things as expiration reminders, viewing name server settings, forecasting upcoming renewal expenses, etc., through listing domains for sale in an unlimited number of configurable MarketSites, to managing inquiries and offering detailed financial reports for income/expense tracking, profit and loss, and more. Of course, many things are more automated when our system is used for the sales process via our Marketplace (which we are very proud of and which offers a lot of flexibility and very low 7.5% commission), but we still provide the tools necessary to help market, organize, and get a good financial picture concerning your entire domain portfolio. Thanks again for giving us a shot!

•••
Thank you. As I'm in the process of setting my own marketplace this solution seems nice and I'd to try but I depend on ACH payments as I use Payoneer to get paid. When will this be implemented if I may ask?

We do not have an exact ETA on EFT Marketplace proceed payouts. However, you can still use our MarketSites to promote your domains, receive inquiries and link to any URL for sales.

•••
Namesilo is awesome. I will create MarketSites soon and forward all my domains there.
Thank you NameSilo.com

•••
We do not have an exact ETA on EFT Marketplace proceed payouts. However, you can still use our MarketSites to promote your domains, receive inquiries and link to any URL for sales.

Thank you! I will test it right now :)

Edit: Is it possible to use a a custom domain for the Marketplace's URL? The domain I want to use is not registered at NameSilo

Last edited:
•••
Thank you! I will test it right now :)

Edit: Is it possible to use a a custom domain for the Marketplace's URL? The domain I want to use is not registered at NameSilo

Yes, you can use a custom domain for the MarketSites, but only domains registered in your NameSilo account can be used as the URL for MarketSites. You can list domains from any registrar, but only domains registered with us can be used as the URL for the MarketSite.

•••
Yes, you can use a custom domain for the MarketSites, but only domains registered in your NameSilo account can be used as the URL for MarketSites. You can list domains from any registrar, but only domains registered with us can be used as the URL for the MarketSite.

may I ask if your site can be redirected to as masked from say another registrar? I know some sites do not forward to with masking. like google sites etc.. thanks!

•••
may I ask if your site can be redirected to as masked from say another registrar? I know some sites do not forward to with masking. like google sites etc.. thanks!

Not sure I totally understand... are you asking if namesilo.com can be loaded in a frame? If so, yes, I believe it can. If that does not answer your question, let me know, or perhaps email [email protected]. Thanks!

•••
Not sure I totally understand... are you asking if namesilo.com can be loaded in a frame? If so, yes, I believe it can. If that does not answer your question, let me know, or perhaps email [email protected]. Thanks!

yes.. let's say I own a main domain sale site called dnsales123.com at namecheap.com
and want to forwaard to my newly created namsilo market domain

but want to do it with masking so that dnsales123.com shows in visitor browser on top when he goes there.. sometimes it does not work. bgut usually it does.
I'll give it a try.. but thought you might know off top of your head. ty.

•••
yes.. let's say I own a main domain sale site called dnsales123.com at namecheap.com
and want to forwaard to my newly created namsilo market domain

but want to do it with masking so that dnsales123.com shows in visitor browser on top when he goes there.. sometimes it does not work. bgut usually it does.
I'll give it a try.. but thought you might know off top of your head. ty.

Ahh.... gotcha :)

Yes, I don't see any reason a MarketSite could not be loaded in a frame. Should work, but, to be perfectly honest, we have not tested that yet.

•••
@namesilo

Just want to tell you guys your service is the best out there.

I don't know why you guys don't get more love.

One of the easiest interfaces to use and awesome pricing!

Can't wait to check out your newest thing.

Keep it up.

•••
@namesilo

Just want to tell you guys your service is the best out there.

I don't know why you guys don't get more love.

One of the easiest interfaces to use and awesome pricing!

Can't wait to check out your newest thing.

Keep it up.

Thanks so much - that is VERY much appreciated!!!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back