Domain Empire

NameSilo's Domain Investor Tools, marketsites

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
NameSilo has launched a new Domain Investor Tools, marketsites.

If you sell domains then you can take advantage of these new offerings immediately, and completely for free!

These new services have been designed to help organize, promote, track, sell and report on your entire domain name portfolio - whether your domains are with NameSilo or any other registrar.

An efty.com alternative?

https://www.namesilo.com/Support/Domain-Investor-Tools

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
just had a little look at this ,got to say what a great tool,just what i was looking for
being able to create multiple sites is perfect for different niches
quickly made the one in my sig and will definately be making one or two more
thanks

•••
I gotta say, just looking at the how the interaction has been handled here on this thread by NameSilo Staff... I'm very impressed.

•••
I liked it too but the main domain (your marketplace domain) must be with namesilo to start..

•••
I liked it too but the main domain (your marketplace domain) must be with namesilo to start..

Hello - yes, in order to use a custom domain name for your MarketSite, that domain must be registered with us. However, you can still add domains to your MarketSite(s) from any registrar, and if you do not assign a custom domain, then our system will automatically generate a URL for each MarketSite.

•••
As yet i have no domains regged at Namesilo - im forwardng mine from godaddy with masking as @alcy previously mentioned-works fine

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back