NameSilo

What do you all think of words ending with cctlds?

Labeled as question in ccTLD Discussion, started by Ezeil, Mar 26, 2016

Replies:
Views:

1. Ezeil

Ezeil Established Member

I recently registered 3 domains in which the cctld extensions make up the final word n the url.
    For example, services ends with es so using a .es extension or .it for su.it?
    What are your thoughts and do they have much of a demand?

Thank you all :)

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. JayT

JayT Restricted (85-100%)

that's called a hack. They are alright, i'd stick with just techie ones for the most part. sho.es isn't all that great, most ppl buying shoes are not going to understand or appreciate it. Aud.io sold for 14k (i think) awhile back.

3. doubleU

doubleU Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

I like them as a surfer, search engines understand these hacks and there great for branding.

It all depends on the extension or TLD that completes the word/s, .es is troublesome to transfer to different registrants and some others have restrictions on trading/transfer or are very costly to renew

One major plus with ccTLDs is they are very unlikely to disappear as each have their respective countries to represent.

4. Ezeil

Ezeil Established Member

Thank you @doubleU & @JayT for the replies.
    Yeah they did require extra verification. Renewal is standard and haven't looked at the transfer process yet. Just hand reg'd them a few days ago so will hold on to them for a while incaase I decide to do something with them. I do have the .xyz for one of them. 2 are .es and 1 is a .it

I just thought they were good and I think it was one of those impulse buys but I do like them. They are all 2 worded.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice