Dynadot

question What coronavirus domain did you register?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
Seems as though Coronavirus is trending.

Prior to coronavirus.info being mentioned here.
Coronavirusinfo.com wasn't regged. It is now! Not mine. Lol

There wasn't much.

Best recent reg has to be Coronavirus.org (it works!)

taken before in

.com
.net
.org (now)
.cn
And mine
Coronavirus.es
Coronavirus.eu
Coronavirus.us

I should have reg these but they are taken now.

.in
.co
.io

Wouldn't go too crazy. I'd do exact match only this one not Coronavirus+keyword.

I'd say any Asian country near China and it's extension should be good.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
None, because I think it's in poor taste to capitalize on disasters. I did pick up a few names related to "working from home," though, because I consider other industries (that may benefit from or being affected by) the current crisis fair game. And remote work was already a thing before all of this.

•••
•••
medisanitizer.com
publicsanitizer.com
distantmed.com
distantconf.com

•••
Really, thats a laugh and a half.

Why? Because every single SMS SPAM that I receive on my cell phone is from a NAMECHEAP registered domain name. I emailed their abuse@ email and their "legal department" told me there was nothing they could do about it - I should contact the FCC. Whats the purpose of an abuse@ email then? I am fully aware of the FCC - its a black hole. I would have thought people at a registrar would start to look into the dozen examples I sent them and perhaps they received others - maybe put a case together to take those domains off line while further investigating. Nope. Kick the can down the road.

So there's nothing they can do about the spammers but they can prevent other domain names they do not like from being registered? Their knee-jerk SJW reaction is pathetic.

Reminds me of when CVS pharmacies removed tobacco products from their stores claiming “sale of tobacco products is inconsistent with our purpose—helping people on their path to better health.” I do not smoke and I do not promote smoking where it is legal. I just cant stand stupidity. Clear and present SJW stupidity. Meanwhile CVS still sells chocolate and sugary candy products in their stores to minors and adults alike. Helping people on their path to better purpose via diabetes and obesity is A-OK though.

Yet another absurd knee-jerk reaction.

BTW, here is one of dozens of spams I received from a recently registered NAMECHEAP domain. I cant even block these because they do not come from a phone number. I get these on my cell phone as well as my google phone numbers.

Show attachment 148726

hehehe. Breathe man! Breathe! in and out. in and out. relax! lol I feel your pain!

•••
Looks like Flippa are happy to facilitate the sale of Corona names.....

Just got an email from them and one of their editor domain picks is.....

Coronavirus.......(co)

probably a glitch. let them know.

•••
HandSanitizerClub.com - SOLD $3,333
BringBackCivility.com - SOLD $500
HandSanitizerWorld.com still availble!
ThePandemicRecession.com
ThePandession.com
InvestigateFauci.com
RefuseTheVaccine.com and .org
FuckTheVaccine.com
VaccinationPapers.com
Vaccerts.com
VaccinationCertification.com
HospitalSupply.org
FedAccounts.net/org/info

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back