NameSilo

discuss What are your highest new gTLDs renewals?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
I see a lot of newbies registering new gTLDs with heavy renewals.

What's the highest renewal that you are paying for your new gTLD?
How long do you plan to hold it?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
About $27 is the highest (at my current registrar, few $ less if I moved it) but it is a name I don't plan to renew partly due to cost; the highest that I plan to pay / have ever paid is about $15.

I often try to find specials on multi-year registrations in advance at good prices. My average ngTLD renewal cost per domain is well under $8, and I mainly renew only those with some indication of interest or that I see a trend that will be much stronger in the future.

Thanks for starting thread, @Arpit131

•••
~$70-74 for .BEST
Only 1 sale till now. Looks costly to me. Maybe you can utilize the money better. Just my opinion.

$39 is my highest
Which extension?

About $27 is the highest (at my current registrar, few $ less if I moved it) but it is a name I don't plan to renew partly due to cost; the highest that I plan to pay / have ever paid is about $15.

I often try to find specials on multi-year registrations in advance at good prices. My average ngTLD renewal cost per domain is well under $8, and I mainly renew only those with some indication of interest or that I see a trend that will be much stronger in the future.

Thanks for starting thread, @Arpit131

Sounds like a plan. How many sales have you had in new gTLDs. Just in case you can share! You mentioned about 1 in 300 sell.

•••
it wont be a renewal but if it was would be roughly £150!!

Was one of the first ones i ever registered, before finding this site and was a .creditcard extension

My most expensive renewal which I will pay for is roughly £30 for a mortgage extension

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back