Dynadot

What are you listening to at the moment?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
this topic should be asked in any forum. :)

What are you listening to at the moment?

Right now I'm listening to

T.I. ft. Rihanna - Live your life

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Music type is a little obscure, but man...what a live performance they gave!

•••
•••
•••
•••
Love to watch Slash bend those strings,

•••
•••
Been going down memory lane the last couple of hours...if I only knew then what I know now...

•••
•••
One of my all time favorites...what ever happened to that beautiful blond girl I so awkwardly played this for on my older sisters 45...

Got to add this one...for the one that made me wish on a star

Last edited:
•••
418741_2853481050945_1680900445_n.jpg

•••
•••
This one lay dormant then all of a sudden

•••
•••
"Only You" is a ballad written by musician Vince Clarke. He wrote it while with Depeche Mode, but recorded it after forming the duo Yazoo with Alison Moyet. It was an instant success, hitting number two in the UK and charting in the US (number sixty-seven, Billboard Hot 100), a feat only attained by one other Yazoo single (coincidentally, that single was "Situation," the original UK B-side of "Only You"). "Only You" also made the US

Cheers
Corey

•••
51 million views and counting...this song speaks to so many

•••
•••
Going to go see Tommy Emmanuel in a little theatre here in town on the 12th.
Great guitarist, a Chet Atkins protégé and very kind to Chet as he grew older and could outplay him.

I got tickets off a PBS thing that include a "Meet and Greet", which I'm sure he hates, but I just want him to sign one of my guitars. ;) I am a fan.

And some fun with his late brother Phil
RIP Phil

Peace,
Kenny

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back