IT.COM

What are you listening to at the moment?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
this topic should be asked in any forum. :)

What are you listening to at the moment?

Right now I'm listening to

T.I. ft. Rihanna - Live your life

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

If you like Rock, I highly suggest you watch this live concert, It was the best show!

I have seen em 4 times, and they rocked my ass solid every show.

Was that this concert?

Dortmund Rock Pop Festival
In 1983, the venue hosted the Rock Pop Festival, featuring Iron Maiden (headliner band), Scorpions, Ozzy Osbourne, Def Leppard, Quiet Riot, Judas Priest, Krokus and The Michael Schenker Group - one of the largest heavy metal lineups of all time, featuring these bands at the peak of their careers.

Saw them that same year, 83, in my birth city

40307394_10217592946401996_264323707713880064_o.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Was that this concert?

Dortmund Rock Pop Festival
In 1983, the venue hosted the Rock Pop Festival, featuring Iron Maiden (headliner band), Scorpions, Ozzy Osbourne, Def Leppard, Quiet Riot, Judas Priest, Krokus and The Michael Schenker Group - one of the largest heavy metal lineups of all time, featuring these bands at the peak of their careers.

Saw them that same year, 83, in my birth city

40307394_10217592946401996_264323707713880064_o.jpg

Ohhhh yeeeeah JB!!! I know that line up was a pure skull fuck, Awesome JB! I had the 83 Dortmund show posted, Then I changed it to the Rio show

•••
brothers (and sisters) here you go, and enjoy.

•••
Here a beautiful cover. I didn't see the movie yet, and I'm not a little guy any more.
But this puts a smile on my face.

•••
One of my all-time favorites. Steve Howe played acoustic flamenco part. Freddie didn't had time to bring out this masterpiece live. Robert Plant tried to tame that beast, but he failed...

•••
•••
Never was a Queen fan, but Freddie had a great voice and always admired he wasn't ashamed of who he was.
New movie coming out <<<< see what I did there.
Should be good.

Peace,
Kenny

•••
brothers (and sisters) here you go, and enjoy.

Van when he rocked...
Including the tune we all played starting out as a garage band... G.L.O.R.I.A.

Another garage band classic
Can you guess what they were talking about?

Peace,
Kenny

•••
•••
Sorry...apologies as I might have posted this myself in the past or someone may have done so recently...just fired up the tube and it started playing. So...

Well, well...this came on next. Time for a break (turning lights down...adjusting my attitude accordingly).

Last edited:
•••
Fleetwood Mac had several line ups over the years.
This was the best of this one...
RIP Bob Welch and Bob Weston

This was the best of this one.
This is just to show how young they were
Peter Green (who we lost years ago to LSD) and RIP Danny Kirwan (who we lost this year)

Peace,
Kenny

Last edited:
•••
•••
"Michael Schenker" & "Scorpions" same concert.. Interesting!

Yeah, nice lineups. In their prime or a little earlier/hungrier. Scorpians, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, remember lots of concerts over there. Monsters of Rock was a big concert as well. I read it wasn't as popular here in the U.S. but Europe was huge.

•••
Yeah, nice lineups. In their prime or a little earlier/hungrier. Scorpians, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, remember lots of concerts over there. Monsters of Rock was a big concert as well. I read it wasn't as popular here in the U.S. but Europe was huge.
Found it interesting because I remember, Michael Schenker was a guitarist for Scorpians..so found it interesting appearing at same concert (was wondering if there was some conflict)
then I realized his older brother (Michael Schenker) started the group..

i remember when ""Rock You Like a Hurricane" came out (MTV) in 1984, wonder if that song or any other were played at that concert..
"The 1984 album Love at First Sting cemented the Scorpions' status as an internationally popular band. Propelled by the single "Rock You Like a Hurricane", Love at First Sting climbed the charts and went double platinum in the USA a few months after its release.:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scorpions_(band)

Probably going to being rockin on to Scorpions for a few hours..of course in my "man cave" lol

•••

Are we really Fucked? Only time will tell

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
first night without the kids for....how long??? We lost track! :whistle:

Bottle of red or 2 and a lie in :sleep: - life is good (and temporary peaceful!)

•••
Saw these guys about 30 years in a bar near OSU campus...blew me away. Awesome live show!

Now something a little lighter...

•••
•••
•••
Below is a talented young woman from Ohio singing by the name Kala Rose...one to watch...Janis v2?

The youth seems to have talent as well as a love of modernish music...

Original

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back