Dynadot

What are you listening to at the moment?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
this topic should be asked in any forum. :)

What are you listening to at the moment?

Right now I'm listening to

T.I. ft. Rihanna - Live your life

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sound of a wood cutting machine. My house is on renovation

•••
•••
•••
Never heard of them before today, but will check out more of their music later but saw this video trending, covering all kinds of current topics, I like it:

The 1975 - Love It If We Made It (Official Video)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Land of Confusion (had to include both versions)

•••
•••
•••
It says it's the movie score, but it's not.
There is some additional music at the end, sounds like outtakes.
Maybe not.

We were juniors in H.S. and Geno and I learned every tune on this album on guitars as an exercise.
Lots of intense listening... ;)

Keith Moon... No Ka Oi. RIP

Peace,
Kenny

•••
I'm in the mood for female vocals...the second one, Floor, pours it all out--especially at the end of the video.

•••
I/m on a dance mission..........

•••
I am still in a mood for female voices @Mister Funsky and on that note..

•••
what a band!!! They did so many good tunes......

•••
My voice changed at 14 and my radio career started at 15...this was the first 'International' album I was given by a record company rep...never got clearance to put it in rotation but she (singer) looked like someone I used to know. I'll admit it publicly...I enjoyed disco for a while!

The one below I just had to add...it you don't enjoy it, send me your hat and I'll eat it!

Last edited:
•••
my last post for the weekend in this thread!!! - one of the best voices in music!

•••
Pretty sweet line-up if Tom Petty is your bass player. ;)
Oh yea, and Nancy Wilson... :-P
Still hot!

Peace,
Kenny

•••
Before I really got into the "middle of road" rock band (Aerosmith/AcDc/Heart/etc) went through "young male aggressive stage"..this was one of my favorite 'attidtude" songs

•••
•••
Lots of good stuff above, I haven't caught up yet. In meantime...

•••
•••
•••
•••

If you like Rock, I highly suggest you watch this live concert, It was the best show!

I have seen em 4 times, and they rocked my ass solid every show.

Last edited:
•••
Didn't know this thread existed.
Here a ingenious ytube-musicvid. the original songs of ABBA (not from musical / movie mamma mia or the new mamma miamovie ).

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back