IT.COM

.mobi WEP.mobi - 250 Unique Visitors in 20 days (Hand reg, new)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I'd like some input on my domain name WEP.mobi

Aside the fact this domain name was hand regged and has already received over 250 unique visitors while parked with no master keyword nor optimization, I would like to know its potential value as is.

The domain name was registered May 21, 2012 and has been parked for only 20 days.

It is a 3 letter domain name W E P

I would like to sell this .mobi domain but would like to know how to go about doing so to not sell myself sort on this.

250 UV's with no optimization while parked is terrific in my opinion.

Please help, thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Funny, the only .mobi I've got is an LLL as well. Pretty popular acronym with high exact search volume and receiving similar traffic+revenue.

As far as i know, LLL.mobi sales are pretty slow right now. They were going for $xxx-low $x,xxx about a year ago, not sure about now. IMO, just hold on to it for now.

•••
As of now no revenue is coming in because the domains parked page is not optimized what-so-ever. Not even a master keyword, no meta nothing.

I'm guessing once optimized and fully indexed it the traffic will triple by 3x at a minimum (I'm a SEO)

I'd really like to sell this, I see huge potential.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back