IT.COM

WellParked - The Next Generation of Domain Parking. Want To Try it For Free?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi everyone.

Thanks to Michelle & the Namepros team for letting us post here. We'd like to introduce you all to what we believe is an evolutionary step forward in domain parking. The WellParked domain parking system allows you to build content-rich mini-sites using the Wordpress platform BUT more importantly:-

* The content is unique
* The content is readable
* The content will 'pass Google'.
* The content gets regular comments posted that are as good as the actual post.
* You get to keep all the revenue (we don't put anything on your site!)

As you'll know, most mini-site systems either publish duplicate content, which is effectively pointless nowadays, or worse, spin it badly to produce 'gibberish' material (eg "DSquared is really a manufacturer well-known because of its remarkable assortment of fashionable styles which amazement those other entire globe"). Content that doesn't pass Google can even get you banned, nowadays, but the technology our system uses gets round these problems neatly.

We're looking for some serious domainers to test it out for free. If you'd like to try it, PM me with an email address and I'll add some free credits for you so you can get going. You'll need some hosting with Wordpress lined up as all accounts need activating quickly. The plugin isn't encoded so that's about all you need. First come, first served, guys!

Best wishes, Lucy & the WellParked.com

18TH OCTOBER 2012 - PLEASE NOTE TRIAL ACCOUNTS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRY WELLPARKED YOU NEED TO SIGNUP AND PURCHASE CREDITS AT WELLPARKED.COM. THANKS.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sent you a pm.

Guess your credits buy unique articles, which might make this expensive really fast.

But worth a try.

•••
your slot is reserved and have sent you an email. when the system goes live it will be necessary to buy credits (which allows you to keep 100% of the revenue). However the credits will be about as cheap as unique content will ever get - we are taking cents only. Registration costs several dollars as does hosting so this will actually be the cheapest part of the system to use to create minisites.

•••
Wow, that's looks great.. what is the minimum requirement to join?

•••
earthgld, you just need to have some wordpress hosting in place for me to give you some trial credits - p.m me if you have it and want to take part in the trial

thx

•••
I'll bite if you still have spots...

•••
•••
Hey wellparked, i've sent pm but until now i am yet get reply from you

•••
what's payment are you support?PP or some others?

•••
what are your feed providers ?

•••
I think it's similar to Noomle, so no feed providers. You provide the ad code

•••
I think it's similar to Noomle, so no feed providers. You provide the ad code

Wellparked is in a league of its own we are nothing like NOOMLE. NOOMLE as minisite parking a concept fall down in so many areas. Wellparked give you a wordpress plugin which will deliver targeted and more importantly UNIQUE CONTENT which will pass google directly to your sites.

Thanks to all those who partook in the trial. All the positive feedback means we are now live so you can now give it a go yourself.

•••
Wellparked give you a wordpress plugin which will deliver targeted and more importantly UNIQUE CONTENT which will pass google directly to your sites.

So what's going to stop a domainer with lots of names to buy that WP plugin for himself rather than keep paying Wellparked for it indefinitely?

•••
So what's going to stop a domainer with lots of names to buy that WP plugin for himself rather than keep paying Wellparked for it indefinitely?

The plugin requires a user ID and password and the content is supplied from our server. Each delivery of a post uses up one credit. Credits are about as cheap as content is ever going to get, so it really is practical to run thousands of sites on this system.

Last edited:
•••
Hey Lucy,

I am interested... Let me know more.

Thanks,
~Rami

•••
I am interested in trying it but have a couple questions. You say the content is delivered by your plugin but once I have the content (it has been paid for, or given as part of the trial) is it put in my local database on my server rather than being pulled from your plugin I hope ? If so I will sign up for an account and give it a try, interesting concept on selling your content - worth a shot at the very least :)

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

Just read your page. I would try it with free credits if I don't have to sign up for hosting through your affiliate links - but not if I have to get a new hosting accounts through you. I have a couple cheap hosting accounts and a dedicated box already. Let me know ..

•••
It's our plugin, we have created it, it is unique to wellparked. The plugin requires a user ID and password and the content is supplied from our server.

There could be one big problem with such a business model...

Just because a site has good quality content will not guarantee a good ranking in SERPs and you will find if your charges are relatively high lots of your subscribers would stop using your system after a while when they discover the plan is not making them enough money to cover their charges.

With my experience SEO is much more important than having excellent content - sites that have average content but proper On-page & Off-page SEO have been used on them, will have far more chance of ranking a lot higher than sites that just have quality content.

•••
I am interested in trying it but have a couple questions. You say the content is delivered by your plugin but once I have the content (it has been paid for, or given as part of the trial) is it put in my local database on my server rather than being pulled from your plugin I hope ? If so I will sign up for an account and give it a try, interesting concept on selling your content - worth a shot at the very least :)

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

Just read your page. I would try it with free credits if I don't have to sign up for hosting through your affiliate links - but not if I have to get a new hosting accounts through you. I have a couple cheap hosting accounts and a dedicated box already. Let me know ..

Once called from the plugin, the content then sits on your server and its all yours! We can offer free credits if you sign up through our hosting links as explained on the page, if you already have hosting then you just need to buy some credits which are only a few cents.

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

Hey Lucy,

I am interested... Let me know more.

Thanks,
~Rami

Just go to wellparked.com as we are now live.

Last edited:
•••
I did a test with 1 domain (everyday posting) ... till now, your system posted 1 main post and 9 comments ! so, do you consider a comment being an article?

Let me know please.

Thanks,
Rami

•••
I did a test with 1 domain (everyday posting) ... till now, your system posted 1 main post and 9 comments ! so, do you consider a comment being an article?

Let me know please.

Thanks,
Rami

Have sent you a p.m. When you buy credits these are for posts, we just give you comments for free! Let me take a look as I cannot comment about why you only have 1 post I need to check your settings.

Thanks, Lucy.

•••
Is this the right place to ask how much each post cost?

Edit: The site says 1 credit for each post and it says minimum credit should be for $150 but does not say how many credits $150 will buy you.

Last edited:
•••
Is this the right place to ask how much each post cost?]

The minimum purchase is not $150, more like $30 for 250 posts (which is a years worth of content and works out at only cents per post!). The price per post varies depending on the number of posts you want to purchase. Visit the wellparked.com site, sign up (it costs you nothing to sign up), and then you can visit this page http://wellparked.com/buy-credits.php
You then use the sliders to work out the price of the credits.

Last edited:
•••
Your system looks interesting. I've joined to your site.

I still have questions, though:

1) You are providing the articles, as far as I figured. How can you guarantee that the same article will not land on two other mini-sites? We are talking about thousands of articles here. How did you manage to build up such a huge repository?

2) Let's say, I would like to provide my own articles for my websites. Now all I need is only the comments posted for those articles. Can you provide only "auto-comment" service?

3) I asked the second question because I also figured that your system is not supporting languages other than english, I guess. Is that, right? If so then I have fourth question.. pls, read on

4) Is it still possible to generate auto-comments for non-english articles as well?

Thanks
Rgrds

•••
1) We've been adding content for a long time. We also spin the content using the only spinner that produces readable content which will pass Google. You can see the quality of it on the Wellparked test keyword page.

2) Nope. Sorry.

3 / 4) English only. It will try and generate comments for non-English articles that may have been added with some other system, but as it relies on the article tags for the context, unless the tags allow it to determine what the post is about, there's no guarantee it will find substantial amounts of comments.

•••
You can see the quality of it on the Wellparked test keyword page.

Actually, I tried the keywords "forex market" & "forex charts" and it created a post about forex signals!

I don't think I could call that good enough. very hit and miss I guess.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back