Dynadot

WellParked - The Next Generation of Domain Parking. Want To Try it For Free?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi everyone.

Thanks to Michelle & the Namepros team for letting us post here. We'd like to introduce you all to what we believe is an evolutionary step forward in domain parking. The WellParked domain parking system allows you to build content-rich mini-sites using the Wordpress platform BUT more importantly:-

* The content is unique
* The content is readable
* The content will 'pass Google'.
* The content gets regular comments posted that are as good as the actual post.
* You get to keep all the revenue (we don't put anything on your site!)

As you'll know, most mini-site systems either publish duplicate content, which is effectively pointless nowadays, or worse, spin it badly to produce 'gibberish' material (eg "DSquared is really a manufacturer well-known because of its remarkable assortment of fashionable styles which amazement those other entire globe"). Content that doesn't pass Google can even get you banned, nowadays, but the technology our system uses gets round these problems neatly.

We're looking for some serious domainers to test it out for free. If you'd like to try it, PM me with an email address and I'll add some free credits for you so you can get going. You'll need some hosting with Wordpress lined up as all accounts need activating quickly. The plugin isn't encoded so that's about all you need. First come, first served, guys!

Best wishes, Lucy & the WellParked.com

18TH OCTOBER 2012 - PLEASE NOTE TRIAL ACCOUNTS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRY WELLPARKED YOU NEED TO SIGNUP AND PURCHASE CREDITS AT WELLPARKED.COM. THANKS.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi Lucy, or other WellParked representative.

It has been some time since this thread was active, but could you please provide an update about WellParked, and how it is going for you.

And any NamePros members who are using WellParked, it would be lovely if you would provide current feedback!

Thanks!

•••
It's going slowly but surely. AFAIK there are approx 5 namepros people using the system.

Lucy

•••
Thanks Lucy!

It would be GREAT if some of the 5 NamePros members would offer some feedback here.

It sure seems like a great idea on the surface :sold:

Cheers

•••
I'd be interested to hear more about WellParked too.

•••
I'd like to hear a few success stories. Anyone?

•••
I think their services is good and the article they generated is unique and readable. It's fit for you that wants to build a set and forget blogs. :cy:

•••
I think their services is good and the article they generated is unique and readable. It's fit for you that wants to build a set and forget blogs. :cy:

Expressing that in numbers would be far more scientific than using adjectives i.e. saying how many UV's PV's per day etc...........

•••
Are there any examples of sites using the well parked system?

•••
I'm interested as well, do you still have any free seats?

•••
answers

Sorry for the delay have not been in the office for a few days. I am sorry no more free seats available. I do not have any examples of sites that we can share. If you signup to wellparked you can see some content for yourself before then purchasing credits.

Thanks
Lucy.

•••
Lucy:

I see you are no longer accepting new sign-ups.

Did the business go under? Or did the parking model not work as expected?

Would love to hear any feedback.

•••
Well, sadly, nothing from Lucy since October, so I guess this company is dead. They have not been accepting new members for months.

Tough business, this!

•••
That business model was flawed from the start and I did raise that point in my earlier posts!

Last edited:
•••
ibidu:

Yeah, you did, but I was not really clear what your objection was. You seemed to imply a binary: one can either have good content OR proper SEO. But from what I understood of this model, it would not stop you from doing both simultaneously.

Regardless, are there any other similar products? I suppose WhyPark is somewhat similar. Regular parking just seems so weak for domains that lack a lot of type-in traffic. . . .

•••
Skyrider,

Anyone could buy a content creator software and set up a business like that - in fact, people could find some free packages doing a fine job if they searched seriously for them -- lots of autoblogs are based on that type of software as I'm sure you must have come across some of them.

Anyone who has some money to invest should consider CPA + paid traffic instead of wishing they would find a gem for using as a parked domain -- I am badly situated atm, hence very restricted and very annoyed too, that I cannot take advantage of this lucrative business model (CPA + paid traffic) -

Messing with SEO should no longer be something viable, after having seen what games Google can play with your fortunes!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back